Do you care about Your health / Natural health products / Supplements ?

oooohhhhh you mean all the spam he is sending to my inbox. Yup that works.

Revealing information from private messages! The BANZ0RZ

Revealing or copying and pasting yes. Saying he is sending me damn spam, nope.

Revealing or copying and pasting yes. Saying he is sending me damn spam, nope.

Your sarcasm detector is broken.

also please research what it means to get your facts from NEUTRAL sources...

STOP-X.com....is clearly biased against X
YES-Y.com....is clearly biased for Y...

IjustMadeAwebsiteToTalkAboutDoomsday.com is not a good source to get your information about the future of american politics...

not sure how this hasnt become apparent in this post or your others....

part of scientific research/studies....is that for the studies to hold any water they must be REPLICATED and/or Varified by other independant sources....none of your horseshit has any of that.....

That was my point a couple pages back, and why I put him on ignore. I highly recommend it, it makes this thread so much more tolerable.

also please research what it means to get your facts from NEUTRAL sources...

STOP-X.com....is clearly biased against X
YES-Y.com....is clearly biased for Y...

IjustMadeAwebsiteToTalkAboutDoomsday.com is not a good source to get your information about the future of american politics...

not sure how this hasnt become apparent in this post or your others....

part of scientific research/studies....is that for the studies to hold any water they must be REPLICATED and/or Varified by other independant sources....none of your horseshit has any of that.....

Agreed 100%

I just don't think some people understand why sources/conclusions need independant analysis (if it agrees with their point). But if it's the other way up its facism or some crap like that with which they can justify it to themselves.

Agreed 100%

I just don't think some people understand why sources/conclusions need independant analysis (if it agrees with their point). But if it's the other way up its facism or some crap like that with which they can justify it to themselves.

ironically that's what Ian does. He doesn't want to believe a lot of things (i noticed it). It must scare him or something else. So he goes with information and studies that back up his beliefs, Ironically that is what he is accusing me of doing. When i have my own respectable opinion about the issue, remember that there is two sides of the story.

Cory you're missing the point.

Post studies X, Y, Z that support your given stance and people will gladly listen to your point of view. They may still not agree with you but they'll actually listen.

directing people to websites like Xsucks.com or YwillKillUs.com are not legitimate sources of information so you look like a total fool for using those sources as your proof...

scientific studies are by no means be all end all but they are at least a legitimate jumping off point...

Cory you're missing the point.

Post studies X, Y, Z that support your given stance and people will gladly listen to your point of view. They may still not agree with you but they'll actually listen.

directing people to websites like Xsucks.com or YwillKillUs.com are not legitimate sources of information so you look like a total fool for using those sources as your proof...

scientific studies are by no means be all end all but they are at least a legitimate jumping off point...

But there isn't exactly university studies and scientific studies available for information in regards to bill c-51 and codex. Trust me, If that sort of information was available..that would be the first thing I would cite in this thread to get people to believe my side of the story. Unfortunately I'm short on resources about this subject..I do however know that 60% of health products are already outlawed, as in they don't get accepted by the FDA. If bill c-51 passes, at the very least we could see majority of them gone..

I am however getting better at proving a point to unbelievers and I will take your advice to heart, thanks.

I am however; getting better at proving a point to non believers and I will take your advice to heart, thanks.

Ok..I was wrong, and was typing too fast but this isn't english glass.

You're funny though :)

ironically that's what Ian does. He doesn't want to believe a lot of things (i noticed it). It must scare him or something else. So he goes with information and studies that back up his beliefs, Ironically that is what he is accusing me of doing. When i have my own respectable opinion about the issue, remember that there is two sides of the story.

I had to take you off ignore to see what you were writing about me.

Honestly do you think attacking me personally instead of posting any legitimate independant studies from multiple sources will buy you any credibility.

Please note I'm classically and contemporarily trained in physics at university so god knows for a few years all I was doing was looking at a subject and find as many independant sources of information on it as I could. Anything biased gets the boot and if you have a argument based on flawed data/observations...well....you don't do that more then once let me tell you.

I have no issue what so ever in somsones opinion, none at all. It's when someone basically takes up a stance whereby they think they are right and look down on everyone else with contempt and when asked to prove the things they say, they get defensive and....well.....read the personal attack above (yes, I know the irony about this last paragraph).

edit- please also link to the posts where I have effectively put my head in the sand and gone 'la la la I'm not listening la la la'. This excludes highly annoying stuff like 'will creatine stop me from losing weight' where I am usually humourous and the replies have been done to death previously.

I am humourous you know....my mommy says so

best energy drink by far is VEMMA/VERVE! They're not sold in stores and are only advertised by word of mouth. I highly recommend them. Check it out.....

WTF!?! Aren't you supposed to pay for advertising on Sherdog. Not to mention that the site looks like some pyramid scam.

*Quick edit: Oh, and out of your 8 posts, five of them we're advertisements for this Vemma crap.

For politics it's good to site reporters from big name papers/sites/etc, big news media, etc...some are very biased in a certain political direction but at least they are more or less legitimate....I may think foxnews.com are complete douchbags but at least it's a big newsmedia source that can serve as a decent starting point....which u then crosscheck with other sources...

ian also made a very good point....which u should heed from here on ...which is what we all basically said to you...

For politics it's good to site reporters from big name papers/sites/etc, big news media, etc...some are very biased in a certain political direction but at least they are more or less legitimate....I may think foxnews.com are complete douchbags but at least it's a big newsmedia source that can serve as a decent starting point....which u then crosscheck with other sources...

ian also made a very good point....which u should heed from here on ...which is what we all basically said to you...

What are you talking about DEVILsSON- they are ALL good points

:icon_chee

I had to take you off ignore to see what you were writing about me.

Honestly do you think attacking me personally instead of posting any legitimate independant studies from multiple sources will buy you any credibility.

Please note I'm classically and contemporarily trained in physics at university so god knows for a few years all I was doing was looking at a subject and find as many independant sources of information on it as I could. Anything biased gets the boot and if you have a argument based on flawed data/observations...well....you don't do that more then once let me tell you.

I have no issue what so ever in somsones opinion, none at all. It's when someone basically takes up a stance whereby they think they are right and look down on everyone else with contempt and when asked to prove the things they say, they get defensive and....well.....read the personal attack above (yes, I know the irony about this last paragraph).

edit- please also link to the posts where I have effectively put my head in the sand and gone 'la la la I'm not listening la la la'. This excludes highly annoying stuff like 'will creatine stop me from losing weight' where I am usually humourous and the replies have been done to death previously.

I am humourous you know....my mommy says so

I am however; getting better at proving a point to non believers and I will take your advice to heart, thanks.

Ok..I was wrong, and was typing too fast but this isn't english glass.

You're funny though :)
Agreed 100%

Double post, a mere 20 minutes later.
Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

Back