Do you believe in werewolves

@BearGrounds

I found extensive footage of a werewolf. You can't possibly recreate the shin angle to height ratio to dick size. Just admit you can't do it. Go ahead and make your excuses.

Real life werewolf. The crazy thing is they were making a movie about a talking werecoon but they just stumbled upon an actual werewolf! It's an amazing coincidence!

@BearGrounds

I found extensive footage of a werewolf. You can't possibly recreate the shin angle to height ratio to dick size. Just admit you can't do it. Go ahead and make your excuses.

Real life werewolf. The crazy thing is they were making a movie about a talking werecoon but they just stumbled upon an actual werewolf! It's an amazing coincidence!

{<jimmies}

tenor.gif

You're so unbelievable gotten to, that I almost feel bad for you.

{<jimmies}

tenor.gif

You're so unbelievable gotten to, that I almost feel bad for you.

So you can't do it. That's what I fucking thought. Strap on that dildo and show me your shin angle to dick length ratio and your step pattern to titty hair style. Stop making excuses!

So you can't do it. That's what I fucking thought. Strap on that dildo and show me your shin angle to dick length ratio. Stop making excuses!

giphy.gif

Lol probably time for you to go try and get some sleep, if you can. It's going to be difficult with how deep inside your head I am.

giphy.gif

Lol probably time for you to go try and get some sleep, if you can. It's going to be difficult with how deep inside your head I am.

Stop making excuses and strap on that dildo. I want to see that proper shin angle lift to dick ratio. You just can't do it because you're a loser.

While we're at it, here's definitive proof of the chupacabre.

Is this a fucking serious question?

Werewolf legends probably stem from rabies victims.

Or do they.

They do. Also misidentified bears either rendered lame due to malnutrition or mange where they lose their hair. An upright bear with mange could definitely be mistaken for a werewolf.

images

There are some in Arizona I believe and of course the dog man in Michigan which is a close relative...

Me too, I watched them all again recently and still enjoyed them even though some are really bad
what's was your fav? I just recently watched the one where they go to this big old castle and people stating getting torn up.

the politically correct term is eye-talians or armenians.

what's was your fav? I just recently watched the one where they go to this big old castle and people stating getting torn up.
First ones a classic still, great movie.
A couple of them barely have a Werewolf in and are Troll 2 level bad (which makes them great). I think the Hungarian Castle one might be number 5, which was pretty good but Freaks is my favourite of the sequels, not sure if that was 4 or 6 though

Back