ACDC River plate

suprah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Looking back on my drunk movie night threads on here and gawddamn saw this. ACDC was spose to tour again but the coronavirus shit screwed that all up.
I saw em in California last year for that one night show and they still throw down.

I find their music very Samey but they are possibly the biggest live band in the world over the last 20 years.

They put on a balls to the wall rock show

I find their music very Samey but they are possibly the biggest live band in the world over the last 20 years.

Heres their last show from last year in 4k. Cliff and Brian both live down here.

Heres their last show from last year in 4k. Cliff and Brian both live down here.

Brian's live voice has improved (until recently) and I've been lucky as an Aussie to have seen them a few times.

Like I said, not alot of variety in their sounds but why doesnt like steak? Steak and potatoes band

Brian's live voice has improved (until recently) and I've been lucky as an Aussie to have seen them a few times.

Like I said, not alot of variety in their sounds but why doesnt like steak? Steak and potatoes band

Reporter tells Angus they are saying this year at Donnington it will be a battle of metal giants between them and Van Halen. Angus says not really Van Halen is more a pop band.<Moves>

Argentina does seem to be forever stuck some point in the early 80's musically, was in Buenos Aires when the Stones had a couple of concerts at River Plate and it was the main news story for about 3 days.

Saw them at SARSfest in Toronto back in the day. Absolutely killed it I was blown away at how good they were. Lifelong fan, some of the greatest music ever made imo!

Angus himself has a quote like "people say we've been making the same album for the last 20 years,. They're wrong we've been making the same album for the last 25 years!"
EDIT: and he said it again in the video above lol

When I first started guitar lessons as a kid, my teacher used AC/DC to teach the fundamentals of chord progression and building a solo. He said they were the textbook of how rock music works.

Angus himself has a quote like "people say we've been making the same album for the last 20 years,. They're wrong we've been making the same album for the last 25 years!"

When I first started guitar lessons as a kid, my teacher used AC/DC to teach the fundamentals of chord progression and building a solo. He said they were the textbook of how rock music works.
LOL thats what I was looking for when I found the Donnington vid where Angus says people say weve made the same album 11 times and he says no they are lying its actually the 12th time.
Doesnt matter they still sold out concerts everywhere and play damn good music.
I hope they tour again Ive seen em twice and would go all the way back to Nashville to see them with my friend if they came.

Saw them on The Razor's Edge tour at Wembley, London.

Fantastic night.

Would love to see them again.

Great band. And it's crazy how it doesn't seem to matter who the lead singer is. Bon Scott, Brian Johnson, Axl Rose... They kick ass no matter what.

I can't think of another band that didn't lose a step when they replaced their lead singer.

I used to play/teach tons of AC/DC when I worked at School Of Rock.

I loved it because their songs are very easy to follow.

Especially for drums. Fills and accents are right where they should be and it makes it very intuitive, you can play almost entirely on feel. Crashes always accent the rhythm of the riffs on the turnarounds.

Just good old fashion rock n fuckin roll

Looking back on my drunk movie night threads on here and gawddamn saw this. ACDC was spose to tour again but the coronavirus shit screwed that all up.
I saw em in California last year for that one night show and they still throw down.

If you're gonna use a clip from that concert, you gotta go with Highway to Hell. Stadium almost collapses.

I lost interest in the band once Bon Scott died. Brian is a really nice guy, i love his car shows on tv, and he is quite a humble man, but i just don't like his voice too much. I think there are 2 Akka Dakka songs that i like where he is on the vocals.
The band, imo, became a caricature of themselves a few years after Bon died. The lyrics aren't as good without Bon either.

Now and then, i'll watch some of those music reaction youtube channels. It really annoys me when people listen/watch the band[with Brian] doing live versions of Bon's era songs, usually without any knowledge of Bon ever existing.

Favourite AC/DC album, Powerage.
Favourite AC/DC songs, Kicked in the Teeth, Riff Raff,[Joe Perry's favourite AC/DC song] Down Payment Blues,[EVH's favourite song from the band.] Ain't No Fun, Let There Be Rock.

Favourite AC/DC songs with Brian singing. New York City, Meltdown.

That River Plate concert videos are the absolute best. I always watch this when I'm in the mood for rock & roll videos.

Saw them on The Razor's Edge tour at Wembley, London.

Fantastic night.

Would love to see them again.
I went to the mall to buy razors edge. Came out and there was a 10 dollar bill laying on the ground and I went back in and bought 74 jailbreak. Their latest video was at wembley I believe where Angus walks up the ramp to the stage and theres like a million people in front of him. And he rocked them allllll.
Heres the pic and the video. LONG LIVE ACDC

acdc.JPG

I went to the mall to buy razors edge. Came out and there was a 10 dollar bill laying on the ground and I went back in and bought 74 jailbreak. Their latest video was at wembley I believe where Angus walks up the ramp to the stage and theres like a million people in front of him. And he rocked them allllll.
Heres the pic and the video. LONG LIVE ACDC

View attachment 1025525

The top photo I think you'll find isn't Wembley but probably a Monsters of Rock festival, early 90s iirc at Donington race track in the British Midlands. There's a few Dunlop bridges around Europe, this one was removed a few years ago.

I think there's other footage spliced in too..

Last edited:
The top photo I think you'll find isn't Wembley but probably a Monsters of Rock festival, early 90s iirc at Donington race track in the British Midlands. There's a few Dunlop bridges around Europe, this one was removed a few years ago.

I think there's other footage spliced in too..
My mistake I meant Donnington just got em mixed up. Same place as Pink Floyd reunited at wasnt it?
Edit no Pink Floyd wasnt there................Im just gonna shut up lol. Think both shows I saw were in nashville tho.

Last edited:
Back