Rumored Do you believe Conor's face turn?

He seems to play up being either a face or heel depending on what will generate more interest at the time. It's part of the business and he is better at it than anyone.

He's like the dirty cop who finally goes to prison and now wants to buddy up with the prisoners.

His face turn is just another one of his pre fight tactics only this time instead of him doing the shit talking it's so his opponent won't do it. His embarrassing behavior over the last 3 years have given them a ton of ammo.

He’s a better villain , his trash talk is fantastic, I look forward to his inevitable heel turn once this gets stale

Thats not true, it made a very heartfelt classy Tweet to the Numurgamedovs when he heard he had covid and on his passing.

EcBojx7XQAEfKcP

Class, the name is Conor.

Probably his manager or something tbh

No, I can see him grinding his teeth when asked about Khabib and the anger is raging inside of him. He will start the disgusting and vulgar words too Khabib and his team and Ali, if he wins tomorrow

Conor spend years being the ultimate heel. He grew his hair out with a huge beard and just didn't give a fuck.

"I'd like to apologize FOR NOTHING!"
1601260787Conor_McGregor.jpg

That was a young Conor though. But he seems to have matured with his age. He's now being a face. He has zen. And he seems relaxed and content with life.

"I am one with the universe.. and soon you will be one with my FIST!"
0_I210118_163634_794072oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000226876498o.jpg

The shaved head. The zen. The relaxation. I believe it. He's a new man now, and we're going to see him fight a new kind of fight.
Shadow tup
Conor spend years being the ultimate heel. He grew his hair out with a huge beard and just didn't give a fuck.

"I'd like to apologize FOR NOTHING!"
1601260787Conor_McGregor.jpg

That was a young Conor though. But he seems to have matured with his age. He's now being a face. He has zen. And he seems relaxed and content with life.

"I am one with the universe.. and soon you will be one with my FIST!"
0_I210118_163634_794072oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000226876498o.jpg

The shaved head. The zen. The relaxation. I believe it. He's a new man now, and we're going to see him fight a new kind of fight.[/QUOT
Shadow toupee

Thats not true, it made a very heartfelt classy Tweet to the Numurgamedovs when he heard he had covid and on his passing.

EcBojx7XQAEfKcP

Class, the name is Conor.

he’s been as respectful as one can get. Many times.

but promising mom you will quit your job can and should be mocked. I know it’s 2021. And people will cry about that. But. This is the fight world.

khabib pulled the Floyd stunt. 29-49-0.

but khabib is 10 years younger and just starting facing elite guys after he won’t his title from a top 15.

khabib is awesome no doubt. He is one of the very few who didn’t have to prove It consistently against the best until fight 27-29

I think the whole heel character comes with an invisibility aspect....and we all know that went down the drain with the quickness when he got owned by Khabib.

i can actually get behind this version, it’s much more authentic and way less of an act. I don’t feel like I’m watching WWF wrassling anymore

giphy.gif

Humans are complex, so why not? There is certainly nothing implausible about a young kid being an idiot and still growing into a sensible person through time, experience and parenthood.

I don't but to be fair there was a lot of dodgy stuff going on then and it did look like the whole thing might have been a hoax. It was a reasonable conclusion and even Khabib's own blood were joking about it.

At the end of the day though he showed respect when it mattered. If he was petty he could have gone for a low blow on his passing but he didn't which shows his true character.
To be fair, it wasn't dodgy to anyone with a functioning brain, which rules out you and Conor.

LOL @ you giving credit to Conor for not going for an insult when someone's father died.
Really a high standard you set for your hero LOL.

Another good chance to post this pic:

5wx0gla34lr11.png

Humans are complex, so why not? There is certainly nothing implausible about a young kid being an idiot and still growing into a sensible person through time, experience and parenthood.
That is so true, but there are so many Conor haters on here! You can't tell them shit!!!!!

That weigh in was ridiculous, I was waiting for them to kiss....I don’t care what they say, kids make you weak...guys go from world beaters to gaga googoo softies......eye of the tiger rock....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back