Rumored Do you believe Conor's face turn?

Face turn? When was he ever heel lol, he just didn’t take shit from anyone

tenor.gif

He is still a danger to society on a bad day but as far as his image on cameras go, he realized that he looked like a drunk creep against Khabib and his trash talking game is no longer the same. So Zen Conor is more appropriate for a father of soon to be 3 in his 30’s.

Being a “heel” or “baby face” are pro wrestling terms. This is real life shit here boyo

Ehh I'm mixed about it, but not really.

I believe he is more mature as a person now since he has children. And he seems like a good father. He needs to mind his appearance more since he is a business man now, not some cocky asshole who can fight.

But I would not classify him as a good guy/face. He's making taunts at Khabib, yes maybe to sell the fight and convince him to come back, but he is very inconsiderate of Khabib's father passing and Khabibs wish to retire and promises made. If you are willing to stoop that low then you know that the other guy is in your head rent free, and you show that you are a bit of a scumbag. On top of that he still gets hit by controversies left and right, whether he is guilty or not idk, but he puts himself in those situations. The crimes he has been guilty of, he got out pretty much scott free (dolly incident, pushing/slapping that ref at an outside organization etc, hitting old man).

Thats not true, it made a very heartfelt classy Tweet to the Numurgamedovs when he heard he had covid and on his passing.

EcBojx7XQAEfKcP

Class, the name is Conor.

yep i believe it this is the real conor your seeing now

thats why i dislike conor b/c he was fake all those years he did it for the money thats not who he really is

Doesn't want his kids to see him acting like a crazed lunatic. Simple as that.

It's a shame because crazed lunatic makes for great entertainment.

Thats not true, it made a very heartfelt classy Tweet to the Numurgamedovs when he heard he had covid and on his passing.

EcBojx7XQAEfKcP

Do you have the twitter where he posted about faking the illness of his father in June?

I think he’s just tired of “putting on” for the cameras. He could if he wanted to but why not just relax this time. He can turn it back on at will. It’s not like Poirier is trash talking at all, which is usually the green light for Conor to turn up. Plus he has a son and kids change you. Maybe he just wants to be himself this time. Who knows really.

He’s made. Got money. I’m surprised he’s actually still willing to compete. You gotta be a real “fighter” to even have the drive to compete at this point.

He's aiming to sell his whiskey company for a billion dollars like Clooney and Ryan Reynolds.

Yes, I believe that face turn.

You can't join the billion dollar club if you keep doing things that will get you arrested.

EcBojx7XQAEfKcP

He put that out on social media and then does a complete 180 in real life, he can't understand that Khabib's journey in MMA was with his father and continues to taunt him. Whatever his reasons, it's something a shitty human being would do.

Do you have the twitter where he posted about faking the illness of his father in June?

I don't but to be fair there was a lot of dodgy stuff going on then and it did look like the whole thing might have been a hoax. It was a reasonable conclusion and even Khabib's own blood were joking about it.

At the end of the day though he showed respect when it mattered. If he was petty he could have gone for a low blow on his passing but he didn't which shows his true character.

He put that out on social media and then does a complete 180 in real life, he can't understand that Khabib's journey in MMA was with his father and continues to taunt him. Whatever his reasons, it's something a shitty human being would do.

Nothing wrong with trying to hype a rematch. He hasn't crossed any lines or insulted his father in the process.

Dude shaved his head because he's going bald. It doesn't look great... I think the rest is just the opponent. Match him up against RDA and you'll see the dick Conor come back.

He's always just spoke the truth

the truth right now is that there is nothing to talk shit about

Its probably just him growing up finally. You look at life differently when you have kids that are get old enough to somewhat understand what you say or do. I doubt many people would want their kids to know the person they were before they had kids. I know I wouldn't.

I don't but to be fair there was a lot of dodgy stuff going on then and it did look like the whole thing might have been a hoax. It was a reasonable conclusion and even Khabib's own blood were joking about it.

At the end of the day though he showed respect when it mattered. If he was petty he could have gone for a low blow on his passing but he didn't which shows his true character.

Yes it was a nice twitter message.
But his father was in the hospital reported by all Russian media in Moscow.
They took his father all the way to Moscow. Everyone knew this was serious.

Persons who are willing to sell a fight by involving family members are bad persons. They have no morals and would even throw their own family members under the bus to sell a fight.

I think he pulls out his "good guy" character only after he rapes or punches old people

Nothing wrong with trying to hype a rematch. He hasn't crossed any lines or insulted his father in the process.
He knows why Khabib retired, he acknowledged it on that night. He should be able to emphasize Khabib's loss and reason for retirement. Instead he is doing the pathetic taunting he did from their first fight.
Imagine if roles were reversed, if it was Conors father who passed and Conor did not want to fight anymore bcuz of it and promised made, Khabib would be getting hated to hell for taunting Conor about retirement.

Back