Do you Associate James Bond with England or Scotland?

And I've seen too many Englishmen fail to hold their drink to believe that anyone who puts away the booze like Bond could be English.:icon_twis

indeed, if he was english he'd likely break into a chorus of "swing low" after his 2nd martini

Fair point tbh

Honestly though, Dalton was by far the best Bond so to me he'll always basically be Welsh

he's far too well spoken to be welsh!

I'd have thought he'd be associated with England by most people.

I'd have thought he'd be associated with England by most people.

Probably. In much the same way as many English people consider Richard the Lionheart to be one of the greatest English kings(there's a statue of him outside Parliament I think). Even though Richard was Norman-French, could not actually speak English and spent a total of six months in the country during his reign.

Meh. Bourne and Bauer are just Bond rip-offs anyway.

The only real Bond ripoff is Our Man Flint

Great movie though

our-man-flint.jpg

Regardless of his country of origin, he serves the British Crown on His Majesty's Secret Service.

Skyfall was terrible.
Is Craig going to do Bond again? I like him but the writing is going to have to be decent in the next film.

Craig doesn't have enough fun as Bond. He's more of a Jason Bourne type character. He's not bad by any stretch but he is do to hook up with more chicks and god forbid smile a little. He's James Bond. He should be having fun while doing his espionage.

Haha. While watching the last X-men movie I was wondering when/if Michael Fassbender becomes the next bond, will Bond be associated with Germany?

Sean Connerys accent in Bond is so smooth you can barely pick out the scottish accent. When he was Bond I never started thinking of scotland.

Back