Do we see a Gus vs Glover Fight in 2013.....And How would it pan out?

HenDoGG

White Belt
Reaction score
Im pretty sure there has been no mention of this fight, now or in the future.....

But I would like to see it......

I personally think Glover would pound Gus out at some point...........

If not Gustaffason.......who will be the Biggest name that they feed Glover in 2013?

I dont think Ramp will get it done, thats for sure.....:rolleyes:

Double and triple spacing......

Plenty of dots......

Underlined and bold sentence.....

Emoticon that will really get my point across.....

Glover doesnt even deserve to fight Rampage. Gus would win a fight against Glover.

Would be a crazy fight. Think Gus could take it but let me get back to you after this Glover/Rampage fight.

Im pretty sure there has been no mention of this fight, now or in the future.....

But I would like to see it......

I personally think Glover would pound Gus out at some point...........

If not Gustaffason.......who will be the Biggest name that they feed Glover in 2013?

I dont think Ramp will get it done, thats for sure.....:rolleyes:

Funny you mentioned this cause someone posted a thread last week with a leaked UFC title schedule. No one really knows if its was real or not....seemed legit to me. But one of the fights was Glover vs Gus in April or May.

I have Gus winning this one, he`s proven to beat 2 very legit LHWs in his last 2. Yet to see that from Glover.

Interesting fight. I need to see more of Glover to have an opinion. Let's see how he disposes of Page...

Glover just looks so slow.

Hes really durable, strong, and technical. Just still looks to me like Gus would be too fast and elusive for him.

I think they will try to keep them away from each other...Jones needs as many contenders as they can get for him IMO

Not even on the radar, assuming Glover gets past Rampage (which imo he won't) he'd have nothing for Gus. To long and knows how to keep the distance, he'll tire him out and take home the UD.

if page loses, then maybe they can set up a rematch with shogun

I thought he was fighting Rampage? If he is, he's getting Ko'ed, Rampage old and slow now, but I saw his last fight against the punching bag and Rampage is gonna ko him

Great fight... I think a five rounder favors Gus as he won't try to end it in every punch.

I think the first two rounds favor Glover.

Double and triple spacing......

Plenty of dots......

Underlined and bold sentence.....

Emoticon that will really get my point across.....

hehhehheh128433780149177595.jpg

there is an interesting phenomenon going on right now - you can't have all these rising contenders cancel each other out because there aren't alot of contenders at 205. right now, gus, glover are new contenders along with henderson, and machida as a potential rematch. maybe there are a few others in the pipeline.

This fight would be awesome.

I think Gus takes a UD.. but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Glover got the finish.

If Fablo caught him with the left hook , you best believe Gustafsson is going to catch him. Gustafsson via TKO round 1

Back