Do we see a Gus vs Glover Fight in 2013.....And How would it pan out?

Quadruple question marks mutherfukers????

This way you know it's really on now........

You......... are hilarious........

Two great posts back to back.....

I take Roger FedorAIR via KO.......
:icon_lol:

Gus would kill him. Glover's suspect chin and wild open aggressive style would make easy pickings for someone like Gustafsson.

This probably won't happen in 2013 though. Glover will be back to crushing cans when Rampage is through with him.

Don't pay attention to that moron man. He was one of those dumb kids in the classroom kissing teacher's ass to get attention and protection...remember? There are a lot of those here on sherdog.

I don't think Glover beats Rampage, and would get beat up badly by Gus, Glover's stand up is sloppy and predictable, he almost never uses his lead hand and Gus is one of the best strikers at LHW and likely has the best boxing, Gus also has really really good TDD.

I thought he was fighting Rampage? If he is, he's getting Ko'ed, Rampage old and slow now, but I saw his last fight against the punching bag and Rampage is gonna ko him

He is......

I was proposing a fight later in the year......that I havent heard any mention of

And dont think Ramp wants anything to do with Glover Tex........but we'll see I guess

Don't pay attention to that moron man. He was one of those dumb kids in the classroom kissing teacher's ass to get attention and protection...remember? There are a lot of those here on sherdog.

lol Thanks bro.......

I was like WTF???? Its not a shock thread....I was being serious.....I been lurking here for years....I have questions too!!!!:cool:

I see he was give a double yellow..............kids will be kids I guess!!

Back