Do we really need JDS vs Velasquez 3?

I really don't mind, but i would like Ubereem vs Cain first.

JDS vs Bigfoot then JDS vs winner of Uber/cain.

and yes I am looking past bigfoot, lol.

When Bigfoot loses to Overeem why would Bigfoot then be fighting JDS? There are alot of other fighters moving up and are coming off a win.

Kongo,Werdum or Hunt would be good matchups for JDS.

jds is a nice guy i dont think anyone wants to see him lose again.

Yes, Cain got a rematch so Junior deserves one.

Why were people fine with a relatively quick rematch for cain when he got ktfo in a minute in a half, but somehow JDS has to "string some wins together" or something to get a rubber match after a (admittedly not close) decision win? It's an interesting fight because the first two were so dominant, one for each guy, in a completely different way.

Yeah I don't get it either.
Sherdog logic never makes sense.

ya if jds can put 2 wins in a row then its justified for sure and gives him time to get that cardio up

The whole JDS-Cain thing is pretty questin mark for me, for multiply reasons.
Why Cain destroyed JDS? was it because that first nasty punch, which put JDS out of his track? Or is Cain just an awesome fighter? If so, I deduct it likr this: If JDS complettly outclassed Mir, Big Country and Carwin, and JDS got complettly outclassed by Cain, that would mean, that in HW division there

The third fight should definitely happen but not next. We need Overeem/Cain and JDS/Bigfoot to happen (if Overeem beats Bigfoot that is)

jds should first improve his groundgame and work on his cardio
and less big muscles next time
he should fight two fights before he faces cain again
but he deserves the rematch for sure
he had a really bad day

Cain should get the winner of Overeem/Bigfoot.

JDS should get the loser of Overeem/Bigfoot.

haha don't encourage them to torture Bigfoot even worse

If he lost it'd be Cain then Overeem then JDS??

Back