Do u want Gsp to loose??

So much Johny Hendricks Tonka Truck butthurt in this thread. Watch Frozen, and let it go, bitches. He lost. He got a gift decision in a close fight against Kos and Pierce. It was time for him to lose a close fight that he was outstruck in. You must be all too jealous over those precious two little words that GSP has heard TEN times, but Johny Hen-dicks has never heard....

AND STILL..........
Yea his face sure showed he was out struck.. go to bed noob

I want him just the right amount of loose.

Yeah he has been so tense because of worrying about little green men

Well you know, too loose is when you can't even feel it.

So much Johny Hendricks Tonka Truck butthurt in this thread. Watch Frozen, and let it go, bitches. He lost. He got a gift decision in a close fight against Kos and Pierce. It was time for him to lose a close fight that he was outstruck in. You must be all too jealous over those precious two little words that GSP has heard TEN times, but Johny Hen-dicks has never heard....

AND STILL..........

usp-mma_-ufc-167-st-pierre-vs-hendricks_008.jpg

His last fight before he ran away. GSP was gifted that victory. He didnt win that, he knows that.

Wait, maybe TS wants to know if we want GSP to be Toulouse-Lautrec?

I vote no.

He shouldnt come back, he left like few would, being the undefeated, undisputed champ. Absolute GOAT

I'd love to see Bigg Rigg get the chance to beat him again, this time by KO so the judges can't decide the fight.

If the rematch happens gsp mauls him and gets the lopsided ud

Looks like someone lied when they checked the "I certify I am older than 13" box.

How the hell do so many people not know how to spell lose? That's like 3rd grade spelling ffs

Loose, tight, whatever.

GSP - thick, solid, loose.

Yea his face sure showed he was out struck.. go to bed noob

Actually, the fight shows he was outstruck. And I don't know what a noob is, but I have never heard that word uttered from a heterosexual man my age, that has been watching MMA since it all started. Maybe you can explain what that means to one of your friends that can translate gaeeeey to english, then get back to me. And please stop acting like you are a grown up. Calling people a slur that only your heterosexually challenged peers use to describe you will fall on deaf ears most everywhere else. There is nothing wrong with the fact that you just started watching MMA, and have yet to learn how to count.

Back