Do u want Gsp to loose??

liddell4life

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
If the man comes back he will ruin his legacy just like the rest. The man doesn't have it anymore.he gotout just in time. Bad knee and mentality is not there for ffighting anymore..... hendricks hurt the man and gsp remembers ...

He will not come back and risk losing again vs Hendricks. GSP days are over.

No we want him to tighten especialy Armbars and kimura's vs Dan Hardy

Last edited:
I don't want him to loose, I want GSP to tight. Call me crazy or illiterate.....

We'll see.

He is slowing down, but he's just so good that he still is better than most fighters in the world. I'd like to see another title reign, personally. The state of the WW division right now is hanging on by a thread..

Bring on the Rory Mac. Hopefully he can continue GSP's legacy even if for a limited time.

Can't say that our generation will provide another GSP, though. I got high hopes for Brandan Thatch, but GSP's legacy will be one hell of a thing to match.

33 round streak, to start with! NOBODY will come close to touching that record for a loooooong time.

I thought this was a sexual thread since you asked if I wanted him to be loose.

I just want him to fight Hendricks again.

tumblr_m86i8o9h9I1rcjifso1_500.gif

Liddell4life is a shit can thread starter. She makes the average Sherdog thread look like a Pulitzer.

Good to get in here and see the replies TS deserved with that title.

Only if he fights someone who I like more than him.

I'd love to see Bigg Rigg get the chance to beat him again, this time by KO so the judges can't decide the fight.

Fuck no. I want all tight and shit. Get some baby oil going on, too.

Nope, he will win easy if he comes back.

Oh yeah, you spell it lose.

So much Johny Hendricks Tonka Truck butthurt in this thread. Watch Frozen, and let it go, bitches. He lost. He got a gift decision in a close fight against Kos and Pierce. It was time for him to lose a close fight that he was outstruck in. You must be all too jealous over those precious two little words that GSP has heard TEN times, but Johny Hen-dicks has never heard....

AND STILL..........

No we want him to tighten especialy Armbars and kimura's vs Dan Hardy

I've always had the belief that he could've ripped Dan Hardy's arm if he wanted to, but showed benevolence to his clearly outmatched opponent.

Looks like he just loosens it when he realises Hardy wasnt going to tap.

Back