Do truckers really hold ultimate power?

Not for long:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sure if every single trucker in the world went on strike, Amazon/Walmart would role out some new infrastructure using huge ass cargo planes to transport everything within 50 hours. Products would probably be 20% more for a little while but the world would definitely continue on. Truckers are overrated.

588d5ecc47575291018b48ad-1136-852.jpg

We're gonna have robot truckers soon so they would want to hurry up if they want to do this.

"It's hard work driving a truck! Change gear...turn wheel...murder a hooker...change gear"
- Jeremy Clarkson

they carry all the shit around, food and medicine

could they shut down the planet if they wanted it?

what if they decided to see the world burn

giphy.gif

They're going to be some of very first victims of automation, i don't like their chances of conquer world

The Autobots would destroy the recalcitrant truckers and Optimus Prime would then clone himself into fleets upon fleets of friendly delivery trucks to meet all our logistical needs

Their ability to constantly do meth and fuck hookers is out of this world.

Salute to them!

confirmed- truckers are Illuminati.

The Autobots would destroy the recalcitrant truckers and Optimus Prime would then clone himself into fleets upon fleets of friendly delivery trucks to meet all our logistical needs
leader of the Autobots = a trucker

the truth is revealed

i can live for about 5 years. truckers can live for about 5 days

Nope. They are unskilled labour and easily replaced with new recruits. The training program required is 120 hours, that's nothing.

Robots can already drive majority of the way from destination to destination. Once programmers figure out/collect enough data for AI to drive all the way, truckers are fucked.

A while ago I read this article where they were talking about these giant blimps that can carry way larger loads longer and faster.

Back