Do subscribers to ESPN+ prior to the PPV deal get a free PPV?

Just go watch the PPV at a “restaurant” like the majority of us do. This ESPN+ bs with PPVs won’t stop anything
Except that the bar near me which shows UFC PPVs isn't showing the fights because of the switch to ESPN+

IMG_4227.JPG IMG_4228.JPG

Just go watch the PPV at a “restaurant” like the majority of us do. This ESPN+ bs with PPVs won’t stop anything

I'd honestly rather pay for the PPV than do that. Kids at home, etc. I'd end up spending close enough to that anyways.

you don't get it for free you get at a reduced price 20$ less I think there's a video about it on UFC's official twitter

I'd love to see some source for this. A $20 drop is a great deal.

I called today.
They aren't showing the fights.

Has nothing to do with ESPN. Nothing has changed in the way bars get their ppvs. They probably don't think Holloway/Poirier 2 is a big enough fight for them to buy it.

Everybody should stream this event for free to show wme that this is a bullshit reebok level deal for the fans

Has nothing to do with ESPN. Nothing has changed in the way bars get their ppvs. They probably don't think Holloway/Poirier 2 is a big enough fight for them to buy it.
Can you please clarify in layman's terms?

I called two bars, one (which always has every UFC PPV even shitty ones) said "if it is on ESPN 3 then no." I asked "ok, and if it is on ESPN+..?" "...durr, uh whatever no"

I called another bar and asked if they had it, dude went to check and said "yes" I asked if he was aware of any change in service provider and he was confused.

Is there a link to confirm that bars still get the PPV the same way?

Can you please clarify in layman's terms?

I called two bars, one (which always has every UFC PPV even shitty ones) said "if it is on ESPN 3 then no." I asked "ok, and if it is on ESPN+..?" "...durr, uh whatever no"

I called another bar and asked if they had it, dude went to check and said "yes" I asked if he was aware of any change in service provider and he was confused.

Is there a link to confirm that bars still get the PPV the same way?

The guy at your first bar is either clueless or the bar has been streaming ppvs illegally. Bars have NEVER gotten ppvs by ordering through cable. They pay a completely different way based on the size of the establishment.

https://www.joehandpromotions.com/cost-of-ufc-for-business/

i am considering getting Disney+ so a bundle deal would be interesting

i have Amazon Prime only

Yeah, I meant if you're monthly and you cancel, can you sign up for the deal? I would assume so.

I think I'm fucked on this one. I paid for the year. I don't think I'm going to watch the PPV.

I'd still like to know how they are going to handle the people who buys a PPV and there stream is shit on the user end.

Anyone that has done a ton of streaming knows one show can be great and the next for whatever reason is shit. I'm sure we've all watched shows or movies that the stream started out great and half through it starts just buffering like hell or the quality goes to shit.

I'd be pretty pissed if I spent $60 and that shit happens.

Didn’t even think about that. I know places like BWW & Hooters were on a package deal. They paid a premium fee at the beginning of each year and it would allow them to show all the PPVs. Really don’t see how this was an improvement for consumers at all. ESPN must be paying a massive amount of money to the UFC

Except that the bar near me which shows UFC PPVs isn't showing the fights because of the switch to ESPN+

View attachment 564151 View attachment 564153

I've had + since the ESPN DEAL went live and was also going to buy 236. Is there in fact a discount for + members or only newbies that joined late?

I believe it's only new subscribers but I'm talking out of my ass

I have heard, though, that Disney and hulu and ESPN+ will soon be available as a POWERFUL bundle

Hmm I might get this if they do something like that. Depends on the price though. We already pay for Hulu so throwing in the other two would be good if the price is right.

"We do not provide refunds or credits, including for partially used billing periods. If you cancel your monthly or annual subscription, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period (either month, for monthly subscribers, or year, for annual subscribers)."

Same kinda stipulation for any stream service. You can cancel but get no refund and you get the service until the next bill is due.

The only saving grace on purchasing PPV with an existing ESPN+ membership is that it cost 59.99 instead of 64.99 or whatever it was :rolleyes:

Back