Do Steroids increase Testosterone permanently?

This is the reason guys on the gold coast never go off them and die in their late 40's or 50's hahahaha
not that i should really be saying this, but i have seen doping of racehorses a bit, and it has a lot to do with psychology. you can give a horse a genuine "sting" and then taper off and use a placebo before the actual race. if you do it right, the horse doesn't know the difference. vitamin b shots are commonly used this way (i don't think your even allowed that anymore).

not that i should really be saying this, but i have seen doping of racehorses a bit, and it has a lot to do with psychology. you can give a horse a genuine "sting" and then taper off and use a placebo before the actual race. if you do it right, the horse doesn't know the difference. vitamin b shots are commonly used this way (i don't think your even allowed that anymore).

They're not allowed to do it but they still do. Vitamin B is the most common.

my mum owns a warmblood stud lol. We have like 50 horses.
cool. i guess that's a yes then... nice looking horses, not that i have had a lot to do with them. my old boy did have an arab/warmblood that was a fairly good endurance horse though.

Where do I buy roids. I've decided to start using

Nope. The opposite. I got tested with very low testosterone levels and I am a very muscular guy.
Your testo level is just a starting point if it is low you have a better immune system if it is high you are weak in other places. Nothing is for free! Testosteron means little hard work means everything!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back