Do people realise Cyborg is fighting bigger cans?

Benjo87

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Why do all the people saying Cyborg would crush Rousey, and going on about how poor the women shes fighting are, not realise that Cyborg is beating much bigger cans? How come you can appreciate Cyborgs skills against vastly inferior fighters, but can't appreciate Rouseys? I find it so funny how angry people get at her success. They just can't stand it.

it doesnt seem like they do, but you are 100% correct

lol so true

cyborg hasnt had a round 1 finish against a decent opponent since she fought gina. ronda runs through better fighters a lot more easily than cyborg does

Thats why you get two can crushers to fight each other. Carano is still better than anyone Ronda has fought, she's too big for any of the 135'ers in the UFC as well.

They don't actually believe what they say.. they just hate Ronda and find any excuse they can to talk shit about her.. a sad lot

Edit: A prime example right here:

Thats why you get two can crushers to fight each other. Carano is still better than anyone Ronda has fought, she's too big for any of the 135'ers in the UFC as well.

Like.. seriously retarded shit they come up with

That's why we wanna see the two garbage compactors fight, nobody else is a threat

Yes, of course.

Doesn't make Ronda's opponents less recyclable.

Well the cans shes crushing literally are bigger. Like by 10 pounds.

Dude, inside and out of the ufc, wmma is complete garbage.. i mean really... i think all of wmma is basically on par, and i say this honestly.

everyone knows they both fight cans, that's why they want those 2 to face each other

Nope, because most people don't actually watch fights or follow the sport, they just repeat what they've been told.

Cyborg has 2 very good wins, both are over Marloes, and in both she was in trouble when it came to arm bars. In both fights Marloes also stood up after the stoppage and shook her head like she was disappointed, but not hurt. Cyborg layer it on and overwhelmed her, but never hurt her.

Against a fighter like Rousey I don't see her being overwhelmed and if she gets the shots at Cyborg's arm that Marloes did, it's gonna be another sub victory on her record.

People want to see Ronda vs. Cyborg because they want to have a reason to say "See she was never a good champion, she's a joke, women's MMA is a joke" is a combination of dislike for Ronda and lots of insecurity from guys who can't handle a woman being great at something.

Well the cans shes crushing literally are bigger. Like by 10 pounds.

Well no.. most of Cyborgs opponents are 115 and 125lb fighters.. I think she may have fought 3 true 145lb girls in her life

Nope, because most people don't actually watch fights or follow the sport, they just repeat what they've been told.

Cyborg has 2 very good wins, both are over Marloes, and in both she was in trouble when it came to arm bars. In both fights Marloes also stood up after the stoppage and shook her head like she was disappointed, but not hurt. Cyborg layer it on and overwhelmed her, but never hurt her.

Against a fighter like Rousey I don't see her being overwhelmed and if she gets the shots at Cyborg's arm that Marloes did, it's gonna be another sub victory on her record.

People want to see Ronda vs. Cyborg because they want to have a reason to say "See she was never a good champion, she's a joke, women's MMA is a joke" is a combination of dislike for Ronda and lots of insecurity from guys who can't handle a woman being great at something.

I'm fairly certainly a lot of people on this forum watch fights.

And what makes Gina better? Anything? One thing?

Gina was more hype than any other fighter in MMA. She had a mediocre kickboxing record and had a handful of MMA fights. In those MMA fights the woman she beat have a near 0% win percentage against UFC fighters. So how is Gina better than Rousey when she's never beat anyone worth being in the UFC?

They don't actually believe what they say.. they just hate Ronda and find any excuse they can to talk shit about her.. a sad lot

Edit: A prime example right here:

Like.. seriously retarded shit they come up with

Tell me who would have beat her? Meisha? Get out.

We all know Rousey is good im not bashing her. Thee only other female fighters I'm hyped on right now are JJ and Gadelha because they've shown some real skill and don't look like part timers.

I'm fairly certainly a lot of people on this forum watch fights.

Read most of the stuff people post and you'll come to doubt it. They may watch the big name fights, the main events, but I'd be surprised if 1% if these people have watched an Invicta or hell a Legacy, fight. A large number of responses all tend to repeat the same fallacy, and if they bothered to watch any of the fights they talk about they'd know they're talking nonsense.

Back