Do people actually like Khabib, or hate Conor??

I find Khabib extremely boring, to be honest. He's like a poor man's Randy Couture. If Conor or Tony Ferguson aren't fighting Khabib, I have zero interest in his fights.

I feel like all these "Khabib supporters" on the forums are actually just McGregor haters that want to see Conor lose, and will dump Khabib once he loses or has more boring fights.
Conor has turned into a cunt so I think it's more that.

The broken English and the accent really don't make me more or less interested in him. I just don't like the fact that he pulls out of so many fights. I'm going to be shocked if he actually makes it to the Octagon. Hopefully Tony Ferguson is ready to go & make weight @ UFC 229.

One thing is pulling out of fights and other is his personality, or do we think he just pulls out because he doesn't want to fight?

He has some of the most brutal GnP around.

He doesn't tend to sit in someones guard to score point with soft punches. He is legitimately trying to hurt you and make you quit.

He takes GnP to a different level than almost everyone else out there.

Also his obsessed haters.

You’re right, Conor haters hate Conor’s fans as well. If Conor knew what kind of delusional drama queens they are he would hate them too.

I find Khabib extremely boring, to be honest. He's like a poor man's Randy Couture. If Conor or Tony Ferguson aren't fighting Khabib, I have zero interest in his fights.

I feel like all these "Khabib supporters" on the forums are actually just McGregor haters that want to see Conor lose, and will dump Khabib once he loses or has more boring fights.

Lol. Khabib had fans before Conor was around and before Conor ever fought at LW. I know this is pretty hard for a lot of you to understand but believe it or not everything doesn't revolve around Conor

I like both of them. I use to not care for Conor because I thought he was this glorious poster child that was getting too much favoritism. Comparing him to Muhammad Ali?.....Even he dismissed those claims, and I respect him for doing that. I wanted Conor to do two things to win me over as a fan, defend a title and fight Khabib. I respect Conor for taking this fight. If Conor wins I can't take anything away from him. He's a heck of a fighter.

i like khabib, i like his backstory, i like that he is a man of little words and he seems like a cool funny dude. Connors antics are what make me not a fan of his. While i admit he is a talanted counter striker his made up persona and all his trash talk make me dislike him....I mean its not even funny or clever its like WWE gimmicky....
i always thought Conor was a showman who deep down was kinda down to earth and knew where he came from. That Conor is long gone tho.... after all that fame and money he has gone full mystic mac.

You’re right, Conor haters hate Conor’s fans as well. If Conor knew what kind of delusional drama queens they are he would hate them too.

Ooh. Almost tripped me up with that clever lawyer talk.

Conor haters are just as annoying as nuthuggers. They both fuel each other.

Love Khabib. He is my champ.

lol at anybody who says he is boring.

Nobody will pay to watch the Russian compete after this fight is over. Win or lose nobody cares about him. He is a non-factor. Just another person the haters hope wins. Easily forgotten when it’s over.

There is a group on here that loves all things Russia and another group that loves all thing Asian. It’s really weird

I like khabibs style. As for him personally I don’t know. I rarely follow fighters personal lives unless someone blasts it all over here.

There is a group on here that loves all things Russia and another group that loves all thing Asian. It’s really weird
About 80% of Russia is located in Asia.

Conspiracy confirmed.

The guy with most vicious gnp outthere = boring?

Sure

Same people who claimed to be Fitch fans.

I dont like his nut huggers and I believe he got lucky against aldo. Very similar to Rhonda Rousey he is overhyped and his “fans” troll too much. Eddie alvares plays right into connors strength and diaz, lol, he has lost to 10 other fighters lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back