Do people actually like Khabib, or hate Conor??

I find Khabib extremely boring, to be honest. He's like a poor man's Randy Couture. If Conor or Tony Ferguson aren't fighting Khabib, I have zero interest in his fights.

I feel like all these "Khabib supporters" on the forums are actually just McGregor haters that want to see Conor lose, and will dump Khabib once he loses or has more boring fights.
Wait until McGregor smokes Khabib and see all of these so called fans responses. He'll go from unstoppable Russian monster to a sloppy bum quicker than Jose Aldo lost consciousness.

Neither guy is among my favorite MMA fighter. Conor is a bit overrated, plus his fanbase, while loyal, are over the top. Khabib is largely unproven and is not a great striker.

Genuinely like khabib. Hes quiet, humble , his trash talk is hillarious with his accent. He was an oddly funny sense of humour. In the ring he beats guys down , sometimes even talks as hes doing it. I wasnt always a fan , mainly cause he pulled out a lot and its hard to get behind guys who arent active but he seems to be passed that point.

I don't hate or like either, but i hate both of there fans.

Chris weidman doesn’t have fans, just Silva haters.
This is probably true, i don't hate fighters. But i do dislike them, and i dislike weidman and conor.

I've seen the baboza, johnson and Rda fights from khabib. I wouldn't say that I'm a huge fan of his, but those fights weren't bad.

I like both guys but neither are amongst my favorites.

People just like to see big mouths get shut up

It is why Nate beating his ass was so satisfying

Back