Do most guys not like it when girls say they are cute?

A girlfriend used to call me cow eyes, because I have big, brown eyes. In public.

She couldn't understand why I didn't like it.

So I started calling her horse thighs.
Should have called her walrus cunt. Everyone would wonder exactly what it meant, but would also get the general idea that there is something wrong with her pussy.

Should have called her walrus cunt. Everyone would wonder exactly what it meant, but would also get the general idea that there is something wrong with her pussy.

Well, I didn't choose to call her that, and I continued to get laid.

:cool:

I knew a guy who really didn’t like it. Guy was a manlet with a lot of insecurities and automatically assumed a woman calling him was intended to be demeaning. It’s no more than a projection

Now that I'm getting older I take it as a compliment. Especially when it comes from a college coed.

Being much older I'm happy if they talk to me at all.

its a good thing if they call you cute.
they could just say nothing.

It's never come up.

My colombian ex always used to call me Amor Lindo, hermoso, all that shit. I used to call her a perra lol. Good times

I always thought cute was a gentle way of saying ugly or average haha.
Lol. I always thought it was saying what it was. Like if I'm talking about a guy to somebody and call him cute, it means he's attractive. But I'm shy and not about to bust out a, "he's fine as fuck I'd sit on his face" unless speaking about the Rock anyways lol. So if I tell a guy he's cute it's a good thing. But I never do that either bc shy snd the best men have ever gotten from me is a "well at least you're not like an ogre". This is said to attractive men who then are probably left thinking wtf, does she think I'm ugly??? Lol xD ah awful. It does throw them off everytime and I don't mean to ):

So yeah anyways, cute is good xD

Tho I can see other girls using it to carefully let guys down. But I can't speak for everybody o:

"You're cute" or "You're sweet" = Friendzoned.
Sweet is better than cute imo. If a man is sweet then he's ahead of the others. Sweet is hot. I don't mean that as its code for hot, I mean being a sweet dude is attractive as fuck.

I have long hairs and a big fat beard. If a girl says I'm cute, she doesn't mean it in a way she means a wuss is cute. She means she wants me to *insert witty play of word to say 'fuck her', but I suck too much at english to come up with something*

Sounds like something they would say to put you in the friend zone.
I don't agree. If a female makes an unprompted positive remark about your appearance (barring a comment about a drastic new haircut or something), you are probably not in the friend zone.

Sweet is better than cute imo. If a man is sweet then he's ahead of the others. Sweet is hot. I don't mean that as its code for hot, I mean being a sweet dude is attractive as fuck.

This makes sense.

I've been called handsome more than cute. Told I have cute...hmmm...parts, smile, butt, eyes.

Sweet though is the universal adjective I've heard.

If they call you cute, it means you have a feminine appearance.
Your look probably resembles Justin Bieber.

no it sounds gay coming from a girl.

The writer for that episode obviously watched Steve Hughes, way too similar

similar bit starts around 3:00 but hes fuckin funny just watch it all

Back