Do fighters wear contacts?

Yeah I probably have to much fantasy when it comes to things like that. I thought it could get pushed into my eyes or something but as you said its just a soft piece without sharp edges or anything like that. Always wanted to ask my eyedoc about it but never went there since I got the lenses some weeks ago. Good to know, thanks.
Well I'm giving you first hand feedback. You can spar with contacts and live. You won't go blind. What sometimes happens though is when my eyes get dry I will rub my eye and the contact will get somewhat lost in your eyeball. You can always feel it though and get it back. Usually it gets folded and hides in the corner of your eyeball. But no, you'll never get a contact stuck behind your eyeball. That's impossible. You cant spar with actual glasses. Contacts are great. But if you get popped really good, the water in your eye will expel that lense from your eye with the quickness. That's the worst that happens.

Well I'm giving you first hand feedback. You can spar with contacts and live. You won't go blind. What sometimes happens though is when my eyes get dry I will rub my eye and the contact will get somewhat lost in your eyeball. You can always feel it though and get it back. Usually it gets folded and hides in the corner of your eyeball. But no, you'll never get a contact stuck behind your eyeball. That's impossible. You cant spar with actual glasses. Contacts are great. But if you get popped really good, the water in your eye will expel that lense from your eye with the quickness. That's the worst that happens.

As you said - they fold in half and roll up inside your eyelid on the top of your eyeball. It's not real comfortable, and you feel a little off having good vision in one eye and bad in the other - but there's no real chance for danger.

If a fighter requires corrective lenses - are they typically wearing contact lenses or going without? Perhaps most of them get lasik.

I know when I wear contacts if I rub my eye too hard the contact may come off my eyeball and go up inside my eyelid so it seems like that may be impractical for combat sports.

I would think going without and having worse vision wouldn't be very practical either.

So sherbros what is it, contacts, lasik, or blind!

Hi I'm From Maldives, I want to place an online order frombccontact lens, just want to know if anyone else here is a customer of this place, please respond to me as soon as possible, want to know whether they are good or not.
also please advise me on anyother pages which can ship to maldives
Im awaiting response from you all

Back