Do elite jews really want to destroy America or is this just bs?

I don't think we can talk about this here without getting shoahed by mods
Just talk about facts, don't trash them. I had a conversation with a mod, said he doesn't want to stifle legitimate arguments only attacks without merit.

I don't think Jewish people "try" to rule the world. I think it's a product of their high IQ (which allows them to attain positions of power) and the tribalist nature of a Jewish person with power to appoint another Jewish person for a high position.
It is just the mob mentality.
Talentless people promoting other talentless people and the masses eat it up

It is fact that jewish people control the media, hollywood, the banks and are overwhelmingly overrepresented in government and academia

the question is if you think they are conspiring together to do malicious things

i for one think its interesting that elite jews in the media and hollywood change their names to non-jewish names

I think there is a pretty simple explanation for this.

On average jewish people are more capable individuals than the rest and they naturally rise to the top.

It is just the mob mentality.
Talentless people promoting other talentless people and the masses eat it up

Well it's more the opposite.

Jews tend to be very talented so they're the best candidate for important roles, but they also certainly stick together and help each other out.

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN

GOYIM KNOW

Well it's more the opposite.

Jews tend to be very talented so they're the best candidate for important roles, but they also certainly stick together and help each other out.
If they are so talented, they would not have to stick together

I think there is a pretty simple explanation for this.

On average jewish people are more capable individuals than the rest and they naturally rise to the top.
Yeah I make this argument, but this alone wouldn't explain it.

If only 10% of which people have an IQ=to the average Jew...well, even with their IQ the fact that they are 2% of the population would mean they should still be be a minority in positions of power. It is reasonable, in my opinion, that it's naturally capable + tribalist mentality that favors other Jews over the Goyim.

And I wouldn't even mind if it weren't for the Marxist bullshit and open borders.

If they are so talented, they would not have to stick together

That's false. It's intelligent to stick together.

That's part of the problem with a lot of our communities. People don't even know their neighbor's name anymore.

That's part of the problem with a lot of our communities. People don't even know their neighbor's name anymore.
No, you said that they are smart and talented. Would that not speak for itself?
No need to gang up if the talent speaks for itself.

It's an evolutionary strategy common to all people, and is more prevalent in some groups than others. Tribalism, or group unity/preference.

But in Western society the social engineers find this problematic and push universalism instead, and try to associate tribalism with 'racism' or 'xenophobia' in order for their desired cosmopolitan (divided and conquered) social structure to be constructed by merging the worlds tribes together in close proximity.

No, you said that they are smart and talented. Would that not speak for itself?
No need to gang up if the talent speaks for itself.

Yeah.. but if intelligent people gang up then your intelligence increases exponentially and thus your ability to earn.

That's why so few Jews are able to be so successful. They're very intelligent AND they pool that intelligence.

Yeah.. but if intelligent people gang up then your intelligence increases exponentially and thus your ability to earn.

That's why so few Jews are able to be so successful. They're very intelligent AND they pool that intelligence.
Or the buying masses are really stupid

Or the buying masses are really stupid

Thereby making them still more intelligent than the masses, thus reinforcing my point.

Jews are in positions of power because most of them are more talented than the rest of us.

Thereby making them still more intelligent than the masses, thus reinforcing my point.

Jews are in positions of power because most of them are more talented than the rest of us.

No, they're not. I guess you don't even Hollywood, do you?

And talent comes in many forms. Please tell us about the Jewish athletic prowess that dominates elite level sports.

Not at all.
They make you want to believe that, and you've bought their hype.

Does the war room need it's tenth Jew or Muslim thread in a week?

And talent comes in many forms. Please tell us about the Jewish athletic prowess that dominates elite level sports.
The best KO reel

UFC-knee-head-March-24-2014.gif

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back