Do babies make women weak? UPDATE! IS THIS VIDEO PROOF?

She's got the best of both worlds; Nunes is the Dad, going into labor's worse than fighting lol.

lmao, bunch of legendary post have been deleted in the first page.

Right. The question is then, when does that kick in? Does she have to physically bear the child?
No, she doesn't. Motherly instinct (fatherly to some in forum) kicks in she just wants to protect baby and not kick ass.

Motivated by motherhood, Nunes ready for challenge at UFC 259

Now heading into her first title defence as a mom, Nunes says she’s feeling extra motivated by all of the joy that having a new baby girl has brought to her.

"This time it’s different, this time I’m going to be able to share with my daughter,” Nunes told TSN. “Seeing my hand being raised March 6, it’s going to be the first time that she’s going to be there and so I want to dedicate it to her. It’s just a new moment in my life and I’m pretty excited and makes me very happy because that’s motivating me. When I’m training happy, this was one of the best camps that I’ve had.”

~~~~~

Someone bout to get "Momed"!!

She is not the mother of the child. It’s her girlfriends that is the mother, she is just a caretaker, that has no biological link to the baby.

The father (seed donor) is her brother or cousin I believe. So there is a biological connection...

Motivated by motherhood, Nunes ready for challenge at UFC 259

Now heading into her first title defence as a mom, Nunes says she’s feeling extra motivated by all of the joy that having a new baby girl has brought to her.

"This time it’s different, this time I’m going to be able to share with my daughter,” Nunes told TSN. “Seeing my hand being raised March 6, it’s going to be the first time that she’s going to be there and so I want to dedicate it to her. It’s just a new moment in my life and I’m pretty excited and makes me very happy because that’s motivating me. When I’m training happy, this was one of the best camps that I’ve had.”

~~~~~

Someone bout to get "Momed"!!
Oh tite. Didn't see that. We'll see this weekend. I hope so

Cat Z wrecks most sherdog men and boys after she had her baby. Her prime was short, but dramatic.

That's just a fucking fact.

I'm mainly talking say as the guardian/ maternal same effect. She would do anything for babby and die for babby. I'm saying does this attention take away from her killer Instinct.
I hope all the current male champs with kids would die for their babies.... In b4 Jones hates his daughters and is a psycho

They make both weak, being thru being tired, worn out, stressed and they drop men's T levels. Just look at Conor post kids. Luke said he had that advantage over Weidman, who had a bunch of kids and was having to watch them after his grueling practices, then wake up at night to feed and change them, etc. Luke was on to something me thinks.

Sleepless nights, shift of focus, daily routines.. With this being said, Megan will get the job done. Might bet if I find a decentralized solution for it on Blockchain.

Back