Do babies make women weak? UPDATE! IS THIS VIDEO PROOF?

Well having a couple of nieces I see everyday made me nicer, so I dunno. Tim Sylvia says he lost his "Killer Instinct" when he had a son.

So this is a lesbian bashing thread?
No. It was an honest question about distractions in fighters life's and motivation. Baby Regan imo is messing up Nunes killer instinct. God I hope I'm wrong because I don't want to see her lose to Megan or just lay and pray for 5 rounds.

Too many variables.
  • Are you talking about women who've given birth vs those who haven't?
  • Are you talking about women who identify as mothers?
  • Are you talking about women who have primary custody vs. no custody?
Would be interesting to see if adoption plays into it as well.
I'm mainly talking say as the guardian/ maternal same effect. She would do anything for babby and die for babby. I'm saying does this attention take away from her killer Instinct.

Tim Sylvia said it made him weak.

Megan Anderson will Knock out Amanda Nunes.. regardless of the baby.. Amanda's time at FW is over... back down to 135 she goes lol. jk.. but I do think Megan has a chance

Megan Anderson will Knock out Amanda Nunes.. regardless of the baby.. Amanda's time at FW is over... back down to 135 she goes lol. jk.. but I do think Megan has a chance

I can't take Anderson seriously after she lost to the greatest striker un WMMA history, Cindy Dandois.

tenor (5).gif

I'll bet a kidney on Nunes.

I can't take Anderson seriously after she lost to the greatest striker un WMMA history, Cindy Dandois.

View attachment 837515

I'll bet a kidney on Nunes.
Thats what makes me worried.. You can't just assume something is a guarantee.. Anderson has power is an actual 145lb fighter.. I just wont be surprised if she finishes nunes, like how Holly Holm knocked out rousey.. I think it's not the likely scenario just possible. It's hard to stay on top when all it takes it one bad night in the office.. Eventually Nunes's run will come to an end.. Nunes did got TKO'd by Cat Zingano.. I remember watching that fight thinking damn who is this Nunes girl.. she's dropping bombs even tho she lost the fight, but I'm not ruling Megan out..

That is going to be one hell of a weird upbringing, two "mothers" and one of them is Amanda Nunez.
I don't think women should fight but I'f you look at the strongest women: weili zhang, valentina, holly holm, rose and yes...Amanda is not a mother lol...none of them have 'had' babies.
Perhaps the body changes a bit, who knows what it is.

I'm mainly talking say as the guardian/ maternal same effect. She would do anything for babby and die for babby. I'm saying does this attention take away from her killer Instinct.
Right. The question is then, when does that kick in? Does she have to physically bear the child?

Amanda is by far one of my favorite fighters not just “WMMA” but overall; For the first time I am betting against her due to a variety of reasons but her having a kid is not one.
Imagine betting against her with Megan Anderson lollll

I don't know... Cowboy fighting for his kids was a pretty baaad man for a period.

Since Nuners is seemingly the masculine persona in her relationship it's possible she does the same.

Regan? Did Nunes get Karen'd by Ansaroff? Or what would be the word for that. Woman who has to name her kids Brayden Caden etc?

Back