Do any Sherdoggers actually like Brunson?

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Wondering if he has any fans out there. At the press conference he sounded like such an idiot. Some of the worst trash talk ever. Just called Israel skinny over and over again.

Looking forward to seeing him get knocked out now so glad I listened.

Brunson beat Anderson.

He's a fun fighter but it seems he has no fans

I respect all fighters, getting in that octagon takes balls and heart. Especially considering how little some of these guys make.

But I wouldn't call myself a fan

I don't like or dislike any UFC fighters, as I don't know them personally. I know a couple of bellator fighters that represent my gym. one of them is funny, the other doesn't talk much.

Idk that I'd call myself a fan, but I do think he is underrated.

Wondering if he has any fans out there. At the press conference he sounded like such an idiot. Some of the worst trash talk ever. Just called Israel skinny over and over again.

Looking forward to seeing him get knocked out now so glad I listened.
I don’t like him or Corey Anderson. This sounds racist maybe, but they are just boring to me in every sense. I love DC, Ngannou, Silva, Rampage, Black Beast, Adesanya... hahaha look at my white boy guilt lol

I respect Brunson’s skill set, he’s not the most technically sound guy and he has a lot of holes in his offense but he’s a hard working dude who’s been around a long time and has good wrestling, and he can crack.

Much respek indeed.

I don’t like him or Corey Anderson. This sounds racist maybe, but they are just boring to me in every sense. I love DC, Ngannou, Silva, Rampage, Black Beast, Adesanya... hahaha look at my white boy guilt lol

Yoo reported for being the actual Klan leader smh.

<31>

It's not racist they're basically the same person fight wise and they are boring

I mean he has a lot of great qualities but hes not thin enough.

If he was thinner he'd be my favorite fighter.

<31>

I didn't mind him until he decided to lay an egg against Anderson.

Back