Do any Sherdoggers actually like Brunson?

giphy.gif

Wondering if he has any fans out there. At the press conference he sounded like such an idiot. Some of the worst trash talk ever. Just called Israel skinny over and over again.

Looking forward to seeing him get knocked out now so glad I listened.

At the press conference, mostly everybody sounded like an idiot.
Maybe except Vick!

Vick and Justin were a lot more aggressive toward one another than I was expecting.

They want to promote themselves.
Anyway, Vick verbally KOed Justin.
Justin could have responded with "Dude, you never fought the guys I've lost. Alvarez was Bellator and UFC champion, Poirier is much more skilled than anyone you ever fought. Also, I don't cut much weight, you are a fucking MW"

Don't dislike him in any way just don't care about him either.
He's there to fill cards like 90% of the UFC roster

I like this gif of him...does that count?

methodgetsjacare3-08-19-12-10-56-13-517.gif

No, but I like him more than that skinny, Israel kid.

Last edited:
"Why you gotta talk like Conor, you're from Nigeria" was the highlight of the presser.

Despite some bad fights like the Leben one, he's usually pretty exciting.

Not a fan after what he did to my boy Machida!

Brunson beat Anderson.

Good point. I guess I like him for that, even though the judges didn't. Othereise I'm pretty indifferent towards him. Though it seemed he was gonna do his thang with a hawr piece of ass when Israel was harassing him. I can hespect that.

Brunson is best when he isn't timid. He has great wrestling but underutilized it Vs Jacare because of the obvious submission threat, and in his previous fights he was more than happy to strike and knock people in the first round. Whittaker sort of hurt Brunson and made him the timid self he is. When you look at it, he was immediately fighting Silva, who he did take down and outstruck 140 to 70, knocked out judo aussie, and was afraid to grapple and push Jacare. Very circumstantial situations. Here he has full confidence in grappling so we might see a quick finish.

I started to look out for him after the Romero fight. Even though he ended up getting tkod I thought he put up a good performance that night

"Why you gotta talk like Conor, you're from Nigeria" was the highlight of the presser.
Yeah Israel seemed Conor-ish with his replies. Also hes lived in NZ more than twice as long as he has in Nigeria. Im surprised Israel didnt point that part out

Back