DJ says he doesn’t care about superfight against TJ.Would rather fight Pettis,Torres,Horiguchi

Don't say this much, if ever but....
DUCK.

Looking to see how this plays out on Saturday.

Shout out to Horiguchi though. That guy is great.

LIMZmUV.gif

But why?
His cleared out the division so much so that his fighting contenders again. Why wouldn't he want a bigger challenge that will help better cement his legacy and have a higher chance of getting more money for DJ which he has been vocal about

is he usually always a smart ass and kinda snobby with the media? honestly have never listened to a media scrum with him or anything, but i watched the vid on mmafighting when he took some questions after the workout.

The interview he did with Fox sports was really interesting. Completely dismissive of the superfight prospects, even when DC presses him.

The interview he did with Fox sports was really interesting. Completely dismissive of the superfight prospects, even when DC presses him.

Didn't work in Canada, but this did.

Shout out to Horiguchi though. That guy is great.

Horiguchi may not be as good as TJ, but, he’s pretty much as close to that as you can get in terms of a quality opponent/win in the world of MMA right now. He’s looked remarkable since he left the UFC.

He should retire and come back four years later to fight bisping. That way no one says he is ducking and he "makes history".

Champion mentality right there with those ambitious aspirations

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK DJ. Seriously, the guy isn't interested in the ONLY compelling fight for him.

I def would watch him fight TJ but I also think that him getting belts from other orgs would be pretty cool and hopefully open the door to cross promotions at the highest level of the sport. I know small MMA promotions already do it. Connor-Floyd doesn't really count cos it was a different sport. I love the UFC but I love MMA more so I hope for a day where cross promotion happens more frequently when it makes sense. I do think TJ is much bigger than DJ but if we're gonna talk about DJ being the GOAT, he has to be willing to put it on the line and prove it. And he wouldn't even have to move up in this case, TJ is the one going down to his division.

Back