Disturbed-The Sound of Silence

Let me guess.

They took a well known son and put "jugajug jugajuga jugajug" over the top?
there is actually none of that. if it wasn't for the leads voice, you wouldn't know it was Disturbed.

I heard this a few weeks ago but didn't know it was disturbed. It's not bad, maybe a wee bit over dramatic. I wouldn't buy it, but I won't change the station either.

Interesting vocal range from the lead singer.

Was a big fan of Disturbed, until they came out with that shitty song about polution. That 'poluted' everything they had previously released.

But this song was alright. But they have a habit of doing covers for songs that don't need to be covered.

Disturbed is terrible, just brutal

I have been a fan of Disturbed since like Middle School (It is easy listening for me).

But this is one of my favorite parodies ever.

Just listening to it, I have a hard time telling it is not them.

I have been a fan of Disturbed since like Middle School (It is easy listening for me).

But this is one of my favorite parodies ever.

Just listening to it, I have a hard time telling it is not them.

This is still the best band parodies ever, and it's from the same guy. He's a fucking genius.

So I listened to the song a few more times, and then the original a few times as well, and I'm really starting to dig it.

It'd be too easy to make a 'Metal' version of the song, which is what they did with all their other covers. They paid tribute to the original, doing it with a piano, acoustic guitars, and a small orchestra.

Didn't dig the music video in the OP, whoever though it'd be a great idea to have the close-ups of the singer screaming at you, was an idiot. I very much enjoy this version.

10 times better. I always prefer live performances over studio recordings.

I think the song sucks no matter there they play it. Not the song, but their version.

I think the song sucks no matter there they play it. Not the song, but their version.

+1. The original has this timeless quality to it. It's just hauntingly good. No one can replicate it or do a cover that does it justice really.

I click the youtube link ready to rain down harsh, uneducated criticism...i was pleasantly surprised.

So I listened to the song a few more times, and then the original a few times as well, and I'm really starting to dig it.

It'd be too easy to make a 'Metal' version of the song, which is what they did with all their other covers. They paid tribute to the original, doing it with a piano, acoustic guitars, and a small orchestra.

Didn't dig the music video in the OP, whoever though it'd be a great idea to have the close-ups of the singer screaming at you, was an idiot. I very much enjoy this version.

10 times better. I always prefer live performances over studio recordings.

Wow. I didn't like it originally but it sounds really good here.

I heard it for the first time yesterday on the car radio. It was by accident as the local stations recently swapped frequencies. I don't like most of the metal they play once in a while I hear something I like. I liked this song so I looked it up on YouTube. It is even better in the live versions.

I thought maybe they were maybe a band I should check out so I listened to some of their other stuff but I didn't find anything else I liked.

This is just terrible, vapid, shit. Anyone who likes any version of this hack garbage cover has poor taste in music, its just that simple.

This cover is so bad its offensive.

These guys laugh at disturbed

Dude I honestly hate that song. Not because I hate Disturbed or anything but the rock stations here play it like crazy. People call in and request songs and just run them into the ground. And if I had to knock Disturbed tbh everything after their first album sounds the same.

I remember when Bother by Stone Sour was making the rounds and I absolutely loved it. Then the mainstream radio got their hands on it.

Was with my friend the other day. his wife put this on in the car. i thought it was one of the worst things ive ever heard.

Really bad cover , IMO.

Back