Crime Disney sues DeSantis

I just make stuff up in my own mind apparently

i know in florida that governors are only allowed to serve two consecutive terms but thats about it. which i guess will put high heels ron out of the next race. but as far as i know it has nothing to do with his presidential race.

the two of you guys and your posts are really fucking up my head right now lol.

First of all, I am both the biggest trump AND desantis supporter on sherdog. Funny you brought up RNC, cause I was actually about to say potential RNC chair. But didn’t know how closely you follow stuff to even mention something lol.

Yea trump has hundreds of millions in donations from grassroots and some PACs, but the RNC is in shambles and a disgrace lol. Ronna needs to resign, but she won’t

I mean, Trump should know better at this point to have endorsed Rolney’s relative last election for chair. But he was still trying to mend ties. That just circles back to Trump is a good person and just wants to build bridges (just like buildings), but the establishment always stabs him in the back.

Disgusting
She's not running for another term. I think trump is smart imo. He will want RNC backing for his campaign against Biden. Desantis would be a good choice imo.

i know in florida that governors are only allowed to serve two consecutive terms but thats about it. which i guess will put high heels ron out of the next race. but as far as i know it has nothing to do with his presidential race.
It doesnt.

I thought he is great but ran a terrible campaign and few will match trump in personality. He will be fine.
He looked super promising as governor, especially during the pandemic, but It was a terrible campaign on every level. He did a lot of damage to his image just by being himself, a charisma blackhole.

FFS Ron lol

He looked super promising as governor, especially during the pandemic, but It was a terrible campaign on every level. He did a lot of damage to his image just by being himself, a charisma blackhole.

FFS Ron lol

Honestly don’t know how someone championing themselves against drag queens, runs a political campaign wearing heels. Don’t live in fantasy land dude lol

That was pure cringe. It was probably an campaign person talked him into it.

They probably anticipated being on stage in a debate with Trump, who towers over him, no pun intended (Trump tower), and needed to build a look to stand next to him.

His donors told him he had all the momentum in the world with Elon musk backing him, and others. Sorry, Elon and others, Trump too stronk lol

They thought they could buy Twitter and out Trump Trump. Even with just truth, which I don’t even use, as there are multiple repost accounts on twitter. His voice way more powerful. Bless

They probably anticipated being on stage in a debate with Trump, who towers over him, no pun intended (Trump tower), and needed to build a look to stand next to him.

His donors told him he had all the momentum in the world with Elon musk backing him, and others. Sorry, Elon and others, Trump too stronk lol

They thought they could buy Twitter and out Trump Trump. Even with just truth, which I don’t even use, as there are multiple repost accounts on twitter. His voice way more powerful. Bless
Remember Bloomberg out there looking like a manlet on the debate stage?
maxresdefault.jpg

I thought he is great but ran a terrible campaign and few will match trump in personality. He will be fine.
Well, honest take. His campaign was fine as you said, I think he does better on the hot seat like a debate than when he is just talking to people. I don’t know my us history that well, but not sure how politicians do once they lose a presidential run like that.

FFS Ron lol

without watching this, i am pretty sure Biden has had much more awkward interactions with kids

Well, honest take. His campaign was fine as you said, I think he does better on the hot seat like a debate than when he is just talking to people. I don’t know my us history that well, but not sure how politicians do once they lose a presidential run like that.
Off the top of my head both Lyndon B Johnson and Richard Nixon lost to JFK in 1960, Reagan lost to Ford in 1976, Bush Sr lost to Reagan in 1980, Biden dropped out in 1988 due to a plagiarism scandal and lost to Obama in 2008. Probably has happened many more times in the past.

Some like Romney stay relevant but some dont. Will see.

FFS Ron lol

He still came in second but he really had no chance on Trump. Just don't think anyone was taking it from him at that point

Edit: Looks like it is a term limit in Florida (I support those)
Actually based on Florida law DeSantis was supposed to step down when he ran for President but he changed the law so he could still be Governor after he dropped out. It was like he knew he was going to lose. It is fucked up that DeSantis changed a law that only effected him and most people were cool with that abuse of power

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back