Disney is dying

Oh I see, middle aged white people = racist. Well, I'm not sure blacks, hispanics, asians, etc are super excited about their children being exposed to woke LGTBQIAPBBWP2N+ propaganda. Only sickos and weirdos like the current shit libs and "progressives" are into that crap.

People who think casting someone non-white in a movie or drawing a cartoon character with dark skin is "woke bullshit" = racist. Yes. Most of those people are middle aged white men. However, being a middle aged white man doesn't automatically make someone a racist because having racist views is a prerequisite for being a racist. Does that clear it up for you?

Again, it's very simple. You chuds are not their target demographic. They are looking towards the future, not the past. The youngest generations are the most diverse and they get more diverse the younger they are. Disney is developing products that will appeal to those families because Disney has always been focused on young people. They don't care that you don't like the animated movie that they produced for children. Get over it.

Oh I see, middle aged white people = racist. Well, I'm not sure blacks, hispanics, asians, etc are super excited about their children being exposed to woke LGTBQIAPBBWP2N+ propaganda. Only sickos and weirdos like the current shit libs and "progressives" are into that crap.

What's the propaganda?

Treat people like human beings? Take care of children instead of trying to smash them into what makes you comfortable?

Everyone hates Disney, they've treated their employees like dogshit for a century. Conservatives never hated them for that but now they hate them for reasons that don't exist. Disney doesn't give a fuck about gay or trans people, or POC. They care about money.

Treat people like human beings? Take care of children instead of trying to smash them into what makes you comfortable?
Take care of them how exactly?

Everyone hates Disney, they've treated their employees like dogshit for a century. Conservatives never hated them for that but now they hate them for reasons that don't exist.
And now the weirdos on the left adore them.
R.263bf8b70f6ef345c403c230ef1e4081

Disney doesn't give a fuck about gay or trans people, or POC. They care about money.
That's a load of shit. Their LGBTQ movies can't even be played in China and a lot of other countries.

People who think casting someone non-white in a movie or drawing a cartoon character with dark skin is "woke bullshit" = racist. Yes. Most of those people are middle aged white men. However, being a middle aged white man doesn't automatically make someone a racist because having racist views is a prerequisite for being a racist. Does that clear it up for you?

Again, it's very simple. You chuds are not their target demographic. They are looking towards the future, not the past. The youngest generations are the most diverse and they get more diverse the younger they are. Disney is developing products that will appeal to those families because Disney has always been focused on young people. They don't care that you don't like the animated movie that they produced for children. Get over it.
As I mentioned before, Disney is failing because parents don't want their children exposed to goofy woke gender rainbow crap. It has nothing to do with racist "middle aged white men". Get over it.

I don't care anymore. Star Wars has been fucked so badly it's just unrecognizable. The last good Star Wars production I saw was Mando season 1, and the last GREAT production was Rebels.

There's this newfound appreciation from a lot of the fans for the prequels but I find that to be pretty depressing to be honest. Just because the new stuff is even worse, doesn't make them any better.

I remember seeing RoTJ in the theaters when I was 2. It was magical. The shit they're making today can call itself Star Wars all it wants, nothing can take away the good stuff from me.

Take care of them how exactly?

And now the weirdos on the left adore them.
R.263bf8b70f6ef345c403c230ef1e4081

That's a load of shit. Their LGBTQ movies can't even be played in China and a lot of other countries.

Treat them like human beings and not freaks.

The left doesn't adore Disney, they just object to the obviously authoritarian way the right is dealing with them.

Their films are made so that LGBTQ elements can be sliced out for foreign markets. They're only included in North American releases because there are people who will see them for that reason, although they're on their fifteenth "first gay kiss" and people are catching on to their cynical bullshit.

I know you're married to your conservative lens, but believe me when I tell you the left is aware of the fact Disney is evil. We just have a good reason to think that, because we care about workers.

You said "propaganda". That's the same ridiculous angle conservatives took with the gay community thirty years ago, do you actually believe that? Did you believe it then? If so, I'd appreciate you explaining the point to this propaganda, what could they possibly have to gain? I know you're smarter than this.

I don't care anymore. Star Wars has been fucked so badly it's just unrecognizable. The last good Star Wars production I saw was Mando season 1, and the last GREAT production was Rebels.

There's this newfound appreciation from a lot of the fans for the prequels but I find that to be pretty depressing to be honest. Just because the new stuff is even worse, doesn't make them any better.

I remember seeing RoTJ in the theaters when I was 2. It was magical. The shit they're making today can call itself Star Wars all it wants, nothing can take away the good stuff from me.

Andor is the best Star Wars since Empire, and RotJ was already kind of crap.

As I mentioned before, Disney is failing because parents don't want their children exposed to goofy woke gender rainbow crap. It has nothing to do with racist "middle aged white men". Get over it.

Ah, yes, a company that made $88 billion last year ($6 billion more than the previous year) is "failing". Disney is making more money today then it ever has in its history so you have an interesting definition of "failing".

But you chuds (sorry, I'll switch it up) you rubes think Truth Social with $4 million dollars of revenue and $40 million of debt is on the path to becoming Facebook.

Last edited:
It's too bad really. There was a time when Disney produced wholesome entertainment for families and kids. Now they are literally supporting the end of human civilization.

Ah, yes, a company that made $88 billion last year ($6 billion more than the previous year) is "failing". Disney is making more money today then it ever has in its history so you have an interesting definition of "failing".
Ah yes, the company thats stock is down 38% over the last 3 years, just announced an 11B operating loss with its streaming service, and had to pull its old CEO out of retirement is doing just swell.

Ah yes, the company thats stock is down 38% over the last 3 years, just announced an 11B operating loss with its streaming service, and had to pull its old CEO out of retirement is doing just swell.

Stock price is not always indictive of long term company health. Just look at DJT as a prime example.

The $11 billion loss is accumulative since 2019. Bringing a streaming service to market is expensive and requires heavy upfront investment. Streaming won't make or break Disney anyway. If Disney Plus fails then they will simply extort Netflix or some other platform and charge them exorbitant fees for their content. As long as kids want to watch movies and Disney continues to produce high quality content (as they have been) then Disney will be fine.

Your logic doesn't make sense given children have always consumed what they wanted to, regardless of what their parents wanted. Are your telling me you never sneaked into an R rated movie?

So most of the non white children in America have white parents?
No. They've got a whole lot of "diversity" that's totally into feminist and homosexual themes...

Your logic doesn't make sense given children have always consumed what they wanted to, regardless of what their parents wanted. Are your telling me you never sneaked into an R rated movie?
No children haven't always consumed what they wanted. I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff.

LOL @ thinking underage theater hoppers are some kind of large group that represents all minors, and that kids just do whatever, with no influence from their parents to steer them away from content they're not supposed to see.

You have the same knowledge of parenting as some edgy 10th grader. Grow up already.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back