Disney CEO on Conor McGregor

The subscription numbers don’t lie (that’s something you can’t get away with on earnings call). It’s speculation what caused the bump but the logic that Conor was a big part of it is solid.

Conor is the biggest star in the sport. That should not be a surprise

not sure where the “well, everybody just cancelled after the fight” comes from. The subscription numbers just keep going up. No doubt there is churn but absolutely no data to support the idea that subscribers are unsubscribing en masse

No doubt Conor mcgoat spiked the subscription numbers at least for his fight with Donald but absolutely no data to support the idea that subscribers are keeping their subscriptions solely because of mcgoat either. I suspect a good amount are tied into the Disney plus, Hulu, espn plus package deal for $12 a month or wutever

So a extra 1M people signed up just to buy the PPV but it barely broke 1M?

Your hate is severely clouding your common sense
Lmao seriously

"Oh it's only ONE million guise, it's pathetic!"

Meanwhile every other event has been lucky to break over 100k

Mate, you can't get a job in Disney or Hollywood unless you're a sexual deviant. What world are you living in to think Disney are some moral compass

Mickey seems nice..?

I would have gone with this one to illustrate the post

v1ejyVG.jpg

LOL took me a second to notice that

In another thread the estimate was only an extra half a million so what gives?

Khabib better not let the rematch go to decision, because the fix is in.

What do you mean?

His last 2 fights at lightweight were winning the title and then after being stripped due to inactivity and not fighting in MMA for 2 years, he lost to the new, undefeated champ.

He has a legit claim to a title rematch, regardless of the nonsense haters put out there.

At the very least, his claim is as good as Dustin, and better than Gaethje who lost to both Dustin and Alvarez (both of whom Conor has beaten).

Enough with the excuses pab. 1-1 at LW is not a case for a rematch. Neither is being dominated and finished by the champion. Based on UFC record at LW Dustin has more of a case for rematch with Khabib than Conor does. Conor has a better case for a FW title shot than another one at LW.

Daddy Yankee's hit song Con Calma has hit 1.16 billion views on youtube in 2019

Clearly one of the greatest singers of all time time.

Most of those are trial subscriptions

The PPV barely broke 1 million, if that
Not surprised to see you pop up Hitto. McGregor Cerrone did better numbers than Khabib Poirier.

looking at who tweeted it, who reported it and where said "data" is coming from I'll have to take it with a dump truck of salt...
You seem to be plenty salty as is mate. Do you really need any more?

Manufactured lol. Yeah Aldo took a dive right? All of Conor's wins were fixed and all of his losses were legit.
The only one that should have a damn asterisk next to it is Cowboy. Others were legit despite Conor ducking Aldo rematch and beating the worst of all time Eddie for the LW strap.

I'm sure they will stick around.
When Conor fights again in 2021..

What’s shit about it? Explain yourself
He’s not the champion he was thoroughly dominated by Khabib and they aren’t going to strip Khabib and hand the belt to Conor that’s what is shit about your post I hope you’re trolling

Lol the Goat doesn't need to earn a shot after all he's done. 2 weight class UFC champion, most famous mma fighter of all time, 20 KO's, he is magic.

zNkAse4.png

Remind me again, how many titles did he defend ?

Imagine calling someone with ZERO title defense, despite winning 2 belts, a GOAT.

Back