Disney CEO on Conor McGregor

He’s not the champion he was thoroughly dominated by Khabib and they aren’t going to strip Khabib and hand the belt to Conor that’s what is shit about your post I hope you’re trolling

Conor was injured. Come on man!! Give Conor the love, respect and title he deserves. Dana will see sense in due course.

Thats like Bezos praising the Amazon warehouse boxboy

I would have gone with this one to illustrate the post

v1ejyVG.jpg

ALWAYS thinking about, and on Khabib about something. Trying to throw jabs at him on the internet every chance you get...

How can you spend so much time everyday putting so much effort into hating on another dude?...that is a pretty sad life.

Im not telling you to stop though....stay sad weirdo

No doubt Conor mcgoat spiked the subscription numbers at least for his fight with Donald but absolutely no data to support the idea that subscribers are keeping their subscriptions solely because of mcgoat either. I suspect a good amount are tied into the Disney plus, Hulu, espn plus package deal for $12 a month or wutever

Disney noted a bump/surge in subscriptions when the Disney package deal was rolled out a couple of months ago. Then a separate bump (actually after quarter ended) that coincides with McGregor fight.

I took a quick look at the numbers to test the same hypothesis

I don’t understand the comment about no data that people keep their subscriptions solely because of Conor. Disney’s clearly stated strategy is to get people to subscribe because of specific content (or bundling) & then have many / most of them stay subscribed because they like the content , are not bothered to cancel, whatever

all the published data indicates that ESPN+ subs have been rising consistently quarter to quarter. Therefore whatever the churn may be, significant net subscribers are being added

The Mouse will own ufc and ppvs will be streamed on Disney plus within 3 years calling it now

Lol trial subscriptions for a service they’ll never use

Deserves success!
Dude is in a murders roll run!!

conor fans are such fanboys only when he does well. expect that figure of subs to drop off when he loses.

Wow, If that's true...that is pretty Awesome!
Disney era McGregor is nicer too!

But but Khabib stole his soul and all his popularity

McGregor is the ultimate great white hope.

White "Irish" Americans just loooooove the idea of a brash, confident white Irish guy being the best fighter.

Back