• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disabling parts of the brain with magnets can weaken faith in God and change attitudes to immigrants

On a more serious note, these magnets will soon be coming to all portable electronic devices near you, courtesy of Soros Corp.

Yeah no shit i think youre right, Elon Musk just launched Neuralink too. Look it up.

I would have to shut down parts of my brain to relate to retards like. . .

tm8O1F5.jpg

Open Borders!

The biggest actual open borders advocates from where I live is from Christians.. The churches are massive refugee advocates. Whenever I tune into the religious radio station in my car that's all I ever hear them talk about. The right wing gun clutching US Christians are only a section of Christianity worldwide.
Don't mistake globalist leftie churchians for Christians, they don't follow Christ but the world. Christ himself turned his back on foreigner asking for help because to turn his attention to foreigners he would have deprived his own.

Awww
Don't be triggered homie
Life is too short
To be pissed at everything

Ps
Get some magnets

>calling people triggered as a last defense

Lol nothing in his his post was triggered or even mildly upset, sad!

How the fuck can liberals look at a headline stating that "turning off" parts of the brain incline people to liberalism and respond, "haha we r the smartz 1s"?

How the fuck can liberals look at a headline stating that "turning off" parts of the brain incline people to liberalism and respond, "haha we r the smartz 1s"?

Having an overstimulated part of the brain is just as bad as it being turned-off. For instance, the positive effects of psychedelics on depression and addiction come from the fact that they temporarily turn off some parts of the brain. Oliver Sacks also mentioned links between several forms of epilepsy and faith, with patients converting to a new religion several times in their lives right after epileptic seizures. People still vastly underestimate how much of our beliefs and thoughts are dictated by biochemistry and such.

Having an overstimulated part of the brain is just as bad as it being turned-off. For instance, the positive effects of psychedelics on depression and addiction come from the fact that they temporarily turn off some parts of the brain. Oliver Sacks also mentioned links between several forms of epilepsy and faith, with patients converting to a new religion several times in their lives right after epileptic seizures. People still vastly underestimate how much of our beliefs and thoughts are dictated by biochemistry and such.

I knew it I am turning into a Muslim as of now.

Probably why you take notes from the Ayatollahs progressive stance on transgenders.

Something i never did, but you kept repeating.

Should put a faraway cage in your brain, since its clear that magnets are affecting your perception of reality.

Yes by making you even more stupid appearently. To be a liberal it seems you just have to turn off "threat mode" in your brain.

That meme with the dog in the burning house saying "this is fine" makes much more sense now.

Funny how that liberalism is present in first world countries while religious fervor is present in the middle-eastern shitholes.

Nearly every single great, scientific mind in history was religious, or at least deistic.. That includes Newton and Einstein and Francis Collins.

They were less religious than the norm at the time.

Also didnt Einstein refused Quantum mechanics over religion? i guess his potential was hindered by a need to believe.

>calling people triggered as a last defense

Lol nothing in his his post was triggered or even mildly upset, sad!
and white knighting
is about as low as you can go so......

The biggest actual open borders advocates from where I live is from Christians.. The churches are massive refugee advocates. Whenever I tune into the religious radio station in my car that's all I ever hear them talk about. The right wing gun clutching US Christians are only a section of Christianity worldwide.

Pretty much, all migrant shelters in Mexico are ran by churches.

Don't mistake globalist leftie churchians for Christians, they don't follow Christ but the world. Christ himself turned his back on foreigner asking for help because to turn his attention to foreigners he would have deprived his own.

Yet you follow the Bible compiled by said globalist lefties.

Plus the good samaritan and all that jazz.

In this thread I learned : Magnet = god .

Who wants to create a religion worshiping magnets, we can call it " Magnetism "

The God Squad seems really nervous lately.

They are preparing to fend off a legion of angsty teenaged atheists coming at them with magnets

You don't see how this is dangerous?

In some communist countries they outlawed or out law religion and persecute it.

If there was a way for people who hate religion to destroy it I am sure they would.

We now have science saying that messing with people's minds with magnets will make them lose faith in God and more open to mass immigration.

'We have detected trace amounts of ideological misalignment, and this citizen has been flagged for reconditioning in magnet room 7B"

a-clockwork-orange-puremovies-620x299.jpg

Back