Dirtiest Tactic Seen in Modern UFC?

Robertson-Eye-Poke-696x392.jpg.optimal.jpg
This was disgusting. She was hunting for the eye ffs.

Most of those are legal. That just depends more on your moral compass. Fighting is dirty period, it's about legal and banned that should be the issue.

It's like armbars/kimuras/americanas aren't viewed as dirty but a standing version of it is? LOL
Regarding the arm twist, I don't know. Here, it is so sudden and forceful, the goal is not getting a tap, but doing damage, like oblique kicks. I'm not saying this is wrong, just that it's a bit different than submissions. You're right to say that it all comes down to moral questions, anyway.

/Thread. Was she cut, fined?
She's got a fight booked in a few months IIRC . Her trainer also had the nerve to say that not only was the gouging totally involuntary, but that the news outlets were on a smearing campaign, that they wouldn't understand it was totally fortuitous, because you have to be a fighter to know.

Pretty sure this was the most dirty thing that happened in that fight
BigheartedWastefulCamel-size_restricted.gif

Its funny because everyone wanted Smith to fake an injury to beat Jones lol
To absolute opposites there imo, one simply didnt want to win on a DQ because well, he was getting beat up when he should had taken it, the other completely exaggerated a foul to get a DQ win, both wrong, both should had been DQ's tho, just two different approaches to a similar situation, Diego Sanchez got it right he simply said he couldnt continue, walked away with a full purse and a win as he should had.

There was another one after, Randa Markos kick-slapped her opponent on the ground, the girl put up the BIGGEST show for it to be a DQ win, i guess not every foul grants a DQ but those 3 knees should, Marko's one not so much.

So take a point. Yoel refused to stand up and get off the stool. Fight should have been called off when he pretended he didn't know the round was starting and refused to get up.
Tim hurt him badly with the strikes that were illegal. Yoel got maybe an extra 15 seconds to recover.

Tim hurt him badly with the strikes that were illegal. Yoel got maybe an extra 15 seconds to recover.
The strikes weren't illegal. The glove grab was. Glove grabs happen all the time, fighters refusing to stand up and fight dont.

Rountree's oblique kick against the Lithuanian guy

The strikes weren't illegal. The glove grab was. Glove grabs happen all the time, fighters refusing to stand up and fight dont.
10 mins of fighting and the only time he hurt Romero was when he held the gloves huh no connection

Dirtiest tactic would probably be grabbing the inside of the gloves. My reason would be that it’s easy to get away with it

This has been confirmed by a few old Team Quest fighters.

I'm not kidding with this, but Lindland **looked** like his skin smelled bad. Like he smelled like old roast beef (lol, even after a shower). Seriously, he looked like Golem, so I can imagine that he has a smell to match it.

So in the NBA I guess it's common for European players to not shower or bathe the night before a game so guys don't want to play tight defense on them and gives them space.

I can't confirm or disconfirm that, but I will say that there are some countries in Europe (France and Eastern Europe in particular) where they don't care/think about hygiene as much as other Westerners. Yes there's endless exceptions, but you notice it after living in the different cultures.

Back