Media Dillon Danis copies Mcgregor (again)

Dude is an absolute Badass. Shame on you losers hating on the man.

This is why I give more respect to Artem. Artem is trying to carve his own path in life & in combat sports, he even hasn't gotten involved in th whole Khabib situation post UFC 229. Dillon & that one kid in Bellator are just imitating Conor is pathetic.

This guy is 1-0 against a dude who was lighting him up. The only reason he gets attention is because he knows his bs irks mma fans and he embraces it. Threads like this only give the guy more attention
yeah, he's pretty irrelevant, but manages to colby his way into quite a few discussions over here on the internet.

I would bet any amount of money there is at LEAST one sherdogger that could beat the shit out of Danis. Any elite collegiate wrestler with some hands would be HELL for him.

I used to like how danis russled feathers and got people worked up. Now I hate his guts. Hes the most unoriginal dork I have ever seen. If Conor told him the way to really captivate fans and haters, and make bank from publicity is sucking dick in the middle of the city streets, you can bet your house Danis will be arrested the very next day for sucking dick in the streets.

he wants so bad to follow Conors path but he has zero of the skill, wit, charm, story, background, personality, ability, confidence, plan

Yep. Dude is a straight dork. Just like his mentor.

I would bet any amount of money there is at LEAST one sherdogger that could beat the shit out of Danis. Any elite collegiate wrestler with some hands would be HELL for him.

What a joke of a post...the average sherdogger is a 6’5 250 absolutely shredded beast making 250k a year bangin dime pieces while crushing plebs in triathlons on the reg. More like 1....hundred of us can wreck that dude

Back