Media Dillon Danis copies Mcgregor (again)

This guy is 1-0 against a dude who was lighting him up. The only reason he gets attention is because he knows his bs irks mma fans and he embraces it. Threads like this only give the guy more attention

This guy is 1-0 against a dude who was lighting him up. The only reason he gets attention is because he knows his bs irks mma fans and he embraces it. Threads like this only give the guy more attention
When did he get lighted?

Is Danis mentally challenged? I know he seems to spend most of his time on social media getting burned because he sets himself up for it and never even attempts comebacks. Its like he's a social media punching bag so I wonder if he's got brain damage or something.

I never forget when he called out RDA to a "gym fight" and wanted to be what was it 100K on it.
RDA accepted and was willing to up up money. Dildo Penis was nowhere to be found.

He could flog all u muppets up
I would bet any amount of money there is at LEAST one sherdogger that could beat the shit out of Danis. Any elite collegiate wrestler with some hands would be HELL for him.

I used to like how danis russled feathers and got people worked up. Now I hate his guts. Hes the most unoriginal dork I have ever seen. If Conor told him the way to really captivate fans and haters, and make bank from publicity is sucking dick in the middle of the city streets, you can bet your house Danis will be arrested the very next day for sucking dick in the streets.

he wants so bad to follow Conors path but he has zero of the skill, wit, charm, story, background, personality, ability, confidence, plan

Just wait until he makes Khabib beg him not to kill

We saw it last time, as Khabib flew in like an eagle... and get punched like an idiot.

Nothing to fear for Dildo.

I would bet any amount of money there is at LEAST one sherdogger that could beat the shit out of Danis. Any elite collegiate wrestler with some hands would be HELL for him.

I used to like how danis russled feathers and got people worked up. Now I hate his guts. Hes the most unoriginal dork I have ever seen. If Conor told him the way to really captivate fans and haters, and make bank from publicity is sucking dick in the middle of the city streets, you can bet your house Danis will be arrested the very next day for sucking dick in the streets.
Reported for sexually explicit posting

Back