Dillon Danis calls out MoTownPhenom (and bets 100k he submits him)

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
... to an instagram fight ! <45>

LOL @ dollar bill stack phone and golden couch, pink snap and sunglasses indoors. <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
"roll"

Isn't this guy a pro MMA fighter now? Fight Kevin Lee IRL or shut the fuck up with your pussy sport BJJ shit.

Kevin Lee via vicious living death ground and pound to Bolivian

No Staph Lee destroys this fool.

Rear naked choke within a minute.

"roll"

Isn't this guy a pro MMA fighter now? Fight Kevin Lee IRL or shut the fuck up with your pussy sport BJJ shit.

Get em

"roll"

Submission only is hardly "sport BJJ".

Wow even Danis being realistic here and only challenging him to a grappling match. Lee would wreck his fucking life in a real fight

Of course he only wants to 'grapple' with Lee.

He knows he will get bludgeoned to death in a MMA fight with him.

If they did points I bet Kevin could win.

giphy.gif

I'd watch that.

a fucking BJJ guy calling an MMA fighter to a roll and saying he can submit him. wow, very impressive

so much cringe.

too bad this is the bullshit that sells. Danis seems like a decent enough guy from his lengthier interviews...just wish he didn't have to act like a fool to chase money and attention.

This guy pretending to be offended that Kevin said Khabib would sleep conor!
You have Kevin's prediction the wrong way around, he said Conor would sleep Khabib

This is what Danis is referring to...

You have Kevin's prediction the wrong way around, he said Conor would sleep Khabib

This is what Danis is referring to...

Indeed! I just read the headlines from kevins interview, i didnt have time watch the interview itself yet and got that mixed up when i saw dannis calling him out. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back