Dillon Danis calls out MoTownPhenom (and bets 100k he submits him)

How about Combat Jiu Jitsu so Kevin can slap that shit out of him from full mount.

again, people will shit on danis but he could probably submit most guys his size and smaller once it's on the ground.

kevin's striking is shit but he'd just beat danis on the feet because danis' striking is like shields level.

in a grappling match i'm pretty sure danis wins.

After he retires, Conor should start a school teaching young fighters how to prostitute themselves for a few extra bucks. Posing in front of rented cars in golden speedos, etc...

I know everyone hates Danis here, and while I’m not a fan of him, if Lee did say it was one sided when they rolled, he should take this bet. They also can’t fight since they’re in different orgs. That should’ve been obvious but with the amount of “why is he calling him out to roll and not a fight” type of comments, I guess not.

Kevin should do it but unleash heavy GnP once he gets top. Game will be over. They both go home with their money.

Of course he only wants to 'grapple' with Lee.

He knows he will get bludgeoned to death in a MMA fight with him.

Lee is the one who said he beat Danis grappling.

Why isn’t challenging Mo-Town to an actual fight? Oh yeah because he would get waxed.

Dillon would wreck this dude in a grappling match however MMA fight would be different

At least he knows he'd get melted in an MMA fight

Why isn’t challenging Mo-Town to an actual fight? Oh yeah because he would get waxed.
Because Mo-Town said he waxed Danis while rolling? It's not that hard man.

A says he beat B at baseball. B says I challenge you at cricket. Spot the error.

I bet he borrowed those stacks of cash from Conor, the couch from Donald Trump and sunglasses from Tony Ferg

... to an instagram fight ! <45>

LOL @ dollar bill stack phone and golden couch, pink snap and sunglasses indoors. <Lmaoo>

God what a fucking dork. What is the deal with people of a low to moderate income level pretending to be rich?

Rather see Lee KO him then watch them roll around together.

How stupid is this Dillon guy, to not realise how embarassing he is?

Back