Dillon Danis: ‘Conor could beat Khabib in a grappling match’

Khabib_vs._Abadzhyan.gif
58600_Sequence_01_1.gif
I love Khabib's triangle and armbar transitions. One always sets the other up. There are a lot of subtle things that he does that goes unappreciated.

He's not wrong khabib has shit for subs just holds people, it would be a draw or Conor win. ADCC is about subs not control or g and p
He's a sambo world champ and has won world class level grappling tournaments while Conor gets choked out skinny fat Nate

I highly doubt that but I also think his ground game is severely underrated. Somewhere between beating Khabib at BJJ and having shit for BJJ lies the truth. I think its not easy to get Conor down for 2 reasons. #1 His distance control and ability to put your brain spinning with 1 shot. #2 Hes actually pretty good at reading a TD and stopping it. Not like next level shit but add in the danger of his striking and its an issue.

Once on the ground I think he will have problems with Khabib. I think he will be able to get back to his feet though. If Khabib is able to get him down several times its fucking over. Good luck making that happen without a Mendes like power double though. His distance and accuracy/power are going to make it a difficult task to get inside.

Nate didn't really manhandle Conor on the ground overall...He did sub him but it was after he beat his ass and was exhausted...Edgie brah said Conor BJJ was legit

He's not wrong khabib has shit for subs just holds people, it would be a draw or Conor win. ADCC is about subs not control or g and p
Just in case you forgot these facts about Khabib when it comes to grappling:
Grappling
  • NAGA World Championship
    • 2012 Men's No-Gi Expert Welterweight Champion [85]
    • 2012 ADCC Rules No-Gi Expert Welterweight Champion [85]

GUARANTEE you Yoel would throw khabib around like he was his son.
Yoel is several weight classes above Khabib. I bet DC would do the same to Khabib. Cain too. Should we throw in Fedor as well?

Wtf is your point?
{<huh}

Do you even know how ADCC is scored? Let me answer that for you, no you don’t.

I’d love to see what Tonon or Kron would do to Conor just for fun.

Lol Sherdog getting triggered by a teammate.

Yoel is several weight classes above Khabib. I bet DC would do the same to Khabib. Cain too. Should we throw in Fedor as well?

Wtf is your point?
{<huh}
Dude I quoted said “khabib ain’t losing to nobody in a grappling match”

He didn’t say in the lw division only so I replies to that.

Khabib is better grappler than any D1 level wrestler murican meathead.

Dillon Danis is a delusional narcicistic douchebag...

There is no point is listening to anything that asshat has to say.

As if one man's comment on his team mates have ruined some people's day.

Dude I quoted said “khabib ain’t losing to nobody in a grappling match”

He didn’t say in the lw division only so I replies to that.
Why the fuck would he be grappling outside of his weight class? You're making absolutely no sense.

Its like replying to someone saying that Holloway is not gonna lose any time soon by saying "Whittaker would fuck him up". It's just stupid.

Khabib grapples at 170 and a few times at 180. Very few people at those weight classes will beat him.

Why the fuck would he be grappling outside of his weight class? You're making absolutely no sense.

Its like replying to someone saying that Holloway is not gonna lose any time soon by saying "Whittaker would fuck him up". It's just stupid.

Khabib grapples at 170 and a few times at 180. Very few people at those weight classes will beat him.
You don’t get how these khabib fanboys work they have literally said that he can out grapple several fighters from different weight classes.

According to khabibi and Conor fanboys those two can walk on water and are the greatest thing since slice bread.

You get that?

Back