Dillon Danis: ‘Conor could beat Khabib in a grappling match’

Next you’re going to tell me Conor can beat Floyd freakin Mayweather in a boxing match or something.

He moves his body in special ways? He makes passes? What is this crap.

The people from AKA aren't going 100%? I don't know man. I know people talk to hype their boys up..but that's more of the Dillon situation. They've been saying Khabib is rolling with them and Luke for a LONG time.
Khabib and Luke go to WAR! However, him and DC mainly do situation drills (from what I have seen).

Khabib grapples with the big boys like EZ Ed all the time. Most of his partners are WWs and MWs.

Next you’re going to tell me Conor can beat Floyd freakin Mayweather in a boxing match or something.

KO within 4 rounds guaranteed. His peanut head can't take the power of the left!

Funny, Khabib says Islam is the best grappler at AKA.
When has he said that? Ive heard guys from another gym say that but never Khabib. I remember hearing Islam and Khabib were even.

I don't think Dillon could beat Khabib in a grappling match ha.

Khabib_vs._Abadzhyan.gif
58600_Sequence_01_1.gif
giphy.gif
rBrDDkQaATafsp8BTcWKKhu0gH5cJ_ZazI46z-enCFwWXTuKUwlY9RTIkJ3BQ5QKgt9A=s0-d-e1-ft
5lSI6EA0fKZ8HwWj_q_4Mp6UHJXIm0ser3aBKF49Kby8BFyRBHLHPkcPq-Tf5rUh4pyr=s0-d-e1-ft
PkHof92fnnVK81pC8Wf0qm5doATfGrZwWQivyq08fH-Qd9MuWJh49kyy3OIs0Jno2_fp=s0-d-e1-ft
IE7VuNlVaZfYYl94P60Vz5zTLq8cuDjwJNpFe7SKOeh66q2oBiibDnbS2T0F3nQuMy2p=s0-d-e1-ft
j4x57f7m8gybT7lz8Qr4yJLiPyPoDYcA873OnaTAjQNCzF_Jwn4BmAwcaE2fKHvqCSn5=s0-d-e1-ft
giphy.gif

Conor would be tapping faster than he did against Duffy if he ever grappled Khabib lol
That was a nice post. Thank you for putting it together.

Y’all
Love that Nate pic . He was rocked . And fuck he went up from 145 to 170

Khabib and Luke go to WAR! However, him and DC mainly do situation drills (from what I have seen).

Khabib grapples with the big boys like EZ Ed all the time. Most of his partners are WWs and MWs.
Even it is just Luke, that is a huge thing to gauge. Luke is also nasty on the ground. Dillon is smoking something. The more I respond with the credentials, the more I think how the hell he poured this crap out of his mouth.
Hyping your boy up too much might leave his boy thinking he really can roll.. lol

When has he said that? Ive heard guys from another gym say that but never Khabib. I remember hearing Islam and Khabib were even.

was an interview around the time of the MJ fight, im too lazy to go back and find it but, could have just been Khabib being nice in the way that DC was being complimentary towards him.

To be fair though, I think from what I have seen of Islam, I think he is a better grappler with the exception of top control and the ability to chain together as many TDs until he gets it the way Khabib does. But I think his individual TD attempts, his submission game off bottom etc are better than Khabib's from what I have seen. But, both are remarkably impressive imo.

Dillon Danis is a delusional narcicistic douchebag...

There is no point is listening to anything that asshat has to say.

I enjoyed watching Tonon trash his knee.

Nope... Would be worse than boxing Mayweather.
Wow. Never thought abt it, but this. This x1000. In a nogi grappling match, Conor would lose 100/100 with Khabib. I honestly think this. Come at me bros. GET IN MY GUARD!!!

Y’all
Love that Nate pic . He was rocked . And fuck he went up from 145 to 170

he cuts weight to get down to 145 so please not act like he's a midget when all he boasted about was how those manlets couldn't handle him cuz he was so big

he cuts weight to get down to 145 so please not act like he's a midget when all he boasted about was how those manlets couldn't handle him cuz he was so big
U need time to get use to the weight . That’s like if rumble just went from welter to light heavy .

was an interview around the time of the MJ fight, im too lazy to go back and find it but, could have just been Khabib being nice in the way that DC was being complimentary towards him.

To be fair though, I think from what I have seen of Islam, I think he is a better grappler with the exception of top control and the ability to chain together as many TDs until he gets it the way Khabib does. But I think his individual TD attempts, his submission game off bottom etc are better than Khabib's from what I have seen. But, both are remarkably impressive imo.
rBrDDkQaATafsp8BTcWKKhu0gH5cJ_ZazI46z-enCFwWXTuKUwlY9RTIkJ3BQ5QKgt9A=s0-d-e1-ft
j4x57f7m8gybT7lz8Qr4yJLiPyPoDYcA873OnaTAjQNCzF_Jwn4BmAwcaE2fKHvqCSn5=s0-d-e1-ft
Islam vs Khabib. Khabib big brothers him and taught him alot he knows. Khabib is his mentor.

U need time to get use to the weight . That’s like if rumble just went from welter to light heavy .

he already fought at LW before. and Rumble went from WW to LHW. he missed MW by 10 lbs and was in the class of LHW's. And then he fought at HW shortly after. So your example is pretty shitty.

"Make passes and stuff".......what a dibshit

Back