Dillian Whyte free agent

So everyone should accept whatever terrible offers Hearn gives out huh?

What a joke.

you don’t even know what figure he’s been offered yet your up in arms about it? Laughable

Deontay Wilder said he wouldn’t fight whyte unless he fights and beats Ortiz only a couple of months ago. Whyte/Hearn have been trying to make this fight since 2017. If he fights for a title it won’t be against wilder

Deontay Wilder said he wouldn’t fight whyte unless he fights and beats Ortiz only a couple of months ago. Whyte/Hearn have been trying to make this fight since 2017. If he fights for a title it won’t be against wilder

Not right away because wilder vs fury 2 is next. He would have to face either ortiz or breazeale. Wilder would never accept the Whyte fight coming from Hearn but he will take it if Whyte is with Haymon

Not right away because wilder vs fury 2 is next. He would have to face either ortiz or breazeale. Wilder would never accept the Whyte fight coming from Hearn but he will take it if Whyte is with Haymon

Well after Fury 2 it might not be down to Wilder anyway.
Would Fury want to fight Whyte for Furys title? Or will Fury just get on with it and fight Joshua as we know Wilder won't.

Would Fury want to fight Whyte for Furys title? Or will Fury just get on with it and fight Joshua as we know Wilder won't.
Nobody can predict the future. My point is that wilder will be open to face Whyte if Haymon is involved if it’s coming from Hearn hell no

Whytes been chasing him for over 2 years. Its got nothing to do with Hearn.

you don’t even know what figure he’s been offered yet your up in arms about it? Laughable
Less then Chisora is the offer. It was bad enough to make Whyte walk away from Hearn. Yet youre still defending that scumbag simply because he handles your idol.

Perhaps they should come with real offers instead of laughable 15-20%.

I would bet that Fury would love another chance to exclude Hearn though lol.

Hearne is in an untenable position with whyte and aj both signed. Hearne and whyte know this. Its only fair he would go.

Was he released or was his contract up? Either way I don't blame whyte nor Eddie.

“Less than I made vs Chisora.”

So now weve got a 15-20% offer to Wilder and less than Whyte made to fight an, at best, gatekeeper.

By all means go ahead and keep defending their BS offers though. Its legitimately amusing that you white knight Hearn trying to feed everyone shit sandwiches as if they should just be greatfful to be fed.
Yea but mate. If it was a mandatory call for dillian he would only get 25% as a challenger Anyways?

I don't blame either Eddie or dillian. Their relationship can't out do Eddie and aj

Does anyone know how much Whyte for paid for fighting Chisora?

Does anyone know how much Whyte for paid for fighting Chisora?
The original offer from Chisora was 5 million.
Yea but mate. If it was a mandatory call for dillian he would only get 25% as a challenger Anyways?

I don't blame either Eddie or dillian. Their relationship can't out do Eddie and aj
Do you think 5 million is 25% of what he would get vs AJ lol. It isnt even close.

Do you think 5 million is 25% of what he would get vs AJ lol. It isnt even close.

Chisora was not the promoter for the fight though, so an offer from him means nothing in terms of what Whyte actually got paid(which i cant seem to find anywhere)

And i have no doubt in my mind that if Hearn knew he was going to lose Whyte, then why would he offer him more than he needed to(mandatory purse bids and that).

Eddie may be an asshole, but his father his is clearly pulling the strings is a very clever businessman.

Whytes been chasing him for over 2 years. Its got nothing to do with Hearn.
It has everything to do with Hearn who was whyte’s promoter. Wilder is not going to the uk for him.

All the opponents hearn’s fighters “want” to face are from Haymon. That’s stragedy failed, he thought he was going to steal everyone with the Dazn deal but the reality is not that

Chisora was not the promoter for the fight though, so an offer from him means nothing in terms of what Whyte actually got paid(which i cant seem to find anywhere)

And i have no doubt in my mind that if Hearn knew he was going to lose Whyte, then why would he offer him more than he needed to(mandatory purse bids and that).

Eddie may be an asshole, but his father his is clearly pulling the strings is a very clever businessman.
I strongly doubt he took less than he was offered. That offer is literally what got the fight going.

I strongly doubt he took less than he was offered. That offer is literally what got the fight going.

He was offered it by someone who didnt have the means to produce that money, kind of like the Wilder-Joshua 50M offer.

That 5M offer was directly from Chisora, and had nothing to do with Hearn, who eventually set the fight up.

Is that what they offered him?
Lulz that's fucking sad. Didnt know.

Back