Dillian Whyte free agent

Explains why Hearn lowballed him.

Explains why Hearn lowballed him.
Yep. Always thought that having the number 1 and the number 3 HW's in Britain would present a conflict of interests for Hearn. Whyte always seemed to be unwilling to just sit back and trust Hearn with his career and it looks like he was proved right.

Yep. Always thought that having the number 1 and the number 3 HW's in Britain would present a conflict of interests for Hearn. Whyte always seemed to be unwilling to just sit back and trust Hearn with his career and it looks like he was proved right.
That sucks tbh. Whyte is the kind of guy that all fans should like, imo. Hes down to fight anyone and he brings it.

I hope he can still get some big fights and paydays. Though Ive got a feeling Hearn wont work with him fairly now.

If he joins Haymon. Him vs Luis ortiz is a great fight

If Whyte has turned down Joshua over money, then I've little sympathy for him. Hes done everything needed to get his title shot, now hes going to fck it off? Madness

That sucks tbh. Whyte is the kind of guy that all fans should like, imo. Hes down to fight anyone and he brings it.

I hope he can still get some big fights and paydays. Though Ive got a feeling Hearn wont work with him fairly now.
Yeah that might be the sad upshot of it, Whyte now having worked with Hearn and falling out with him it might hamper his chances more to get fights (that Hearn is involved in) then if he'd never have got involved with Hearn at all.

Whyte is being rather niaive if he thinks that the offers are coming directly from Joshua and not Hearn.

Let him sign with Haymon and rot like Lee Selby did.

Whyte was a nobody until Hearn sorted out his career. Ungrateful pillock.

Hoping Whyte beats them all at this point, guy doesnt take himself too serously, Wilder and Joshua can be earnest fucks.

If Whyte has turned down Joshua over money, then I've little sympathy for him. Hes done everything needed to get his title shot, now hes going to fck it off? Madness
It seems like you think everyone should just accept whatever bullshit offer Hearn offers them and be happy lol.

Let him sign with Haymon and rot like Lee Selby did.

Whyte was a nobody until Hearn sorted out his career. Ungrateful pillock.
Did Hearn win those fights for him too?

It seems like you think everyone should just accept whatever bullshit offer Hearn offers them and be happy lol.

What is the bullshit offer? Does anyone even know or are we just feeling sorry for poor dillian because he’s kcking off?

And how much does a non mandatory challenger expect to get? He’s been banging on about a title shot for 2 years. He gets a chance to fight for 3 of the 4 belts and he’s gonna turn it down? All boxers aspirations are to be champions so no I don’t see his point. Win the fight and he’s earning crazy money. How many challengers turn down title fights because the money’s not enough? They don’t because this stance makes little sense

My guess is Joshua vs whyte will be the next fight. Is he really going to fight Breazeale over a unified title shot. This is all bullshit

What is the bullshit offer? Does anyone even know or are we just feeling sorry for poor dillian because he’s kcking off?

And how much does a non mandatory challenger expect to get? He’s been banging on about a title shot for 2 years. He gets a chance to fight for 3 of the 4 belts and he’s gonna turn it down? All boxers aspirations are to be champions so no I don’t see his point. Win the fight and he’s earning crazy money. How many challengers turn down title fights because the money’s not enough? They don’t because this stance makes little sense

My guess is Joshua vs whyte will be the next fight. Is he really going to fight Breazeale over a unified title shot. This is all bullshit
“Less than I made vs Chisora.”

So now weve got a 15-20% offer to Wilder and less than Whyte made to fight an, at best, gatekeeper.

By all means go ahead and keep defending their BS offers though. Its legitimately amusing that you white knight Hearn trying to feed everyone shit sandwiches as if they should just be greatfful to be fed.

“Less than I made vs Chisora.”

So now weve got a 15-20% offer to Wilder and less than Whyte made to fight an, at best, gatekeeper.

By all means go ahead and keep defending their BS offers though. Its legitimately amusing that you white knight Hearn trying to feed everyone shit sandwiches as if they should just be greatfful to be fed.

I don’t give a fck about Hearn, I’m just unsure why a guy who has been fighting towards a title shot for years, will throw it away because he’s not getting what he wants financially. Instead He’ll possibly fight Breazeale, for less money and a ‘possible’ title shot within 2 years. And you’re defending that shit? Lol
So know one actually knows what whytes been offered then?

I don’t give a fck about Hearn, I’m just unsure why a guy who has been fighting towards a title shot for years, will throw it away because he’s not getting what he wants financially. Instead He’ll possibly fight Breazeale, for less money and a ‘possible’ title shot within 2 years. And you’re defending that shit? Lol
So know one actually knows what whytes been offered then?
So everyone should accept whatever terrible offers Hearn gives out huh?

What a joke.

Back