Dillasnake just shut up all the haters who said he'll never be able to compete clean

I doubted his ability to compete off EPO and at 35 years of age. He did better than I thought he would but it was a split decision where he took a lot of damage. Nonetheless, he did good and I can appreciate the effort even if he isn't my favorite.

It's hard to look your best at 35? According to who? Do you have some kind of data to back up that weird and unfounded claim?
well that pretty much basic knowledge that you are getting slower by age.

Feed him to Yan. A punishment disguised as a reward. Who doesn't like poetic justice?

He just created more "haters" by getting a gift decision in a fight that he got the shit kicked out of him.
What he proved is that he could take a beating and do a mean back pack impersonation.

He took a double dose of pre-workout before he walked out. Fight should be a no contest.

"Controversial" decision aside...dude just shut all the haters up (myself included) that said he wouldn't be able to compete at the highest level against the best fighters in his weight class while he's not cheating.
With the right corrupt judges he can even win high profile matches by head putting ppl's fists and blocking shots with his body!

He was def slower and a step behind but he fought with a ton of heart - he def still has that in spades.

Nope.. hate is an emotion.. goal posts will be moved.. yes all haters are bitches but that is another story..

Also there is no evidence of him competing clean..

Good on TJ, sketchy decision and all.. i'm kind of happy everytime a "bad guy" wins because the salt produced is always from people who could never be the topic, only the judgement in hindsight..

If sandagen gets the nod, ppl still bitch about it being a robbery. It could’ve went either way. Personally, I thought Cory edged it out. But I understand close fights like that can go either way.

I don't think he shut them up. He won a close fight and was more damaged than Sandhagen. Furthermore, he did not fight at the same pace as he used to, which leads me to believe he was probably using EPO a couple fights prior to getting busted.

You got inside info on his urine tests? Cause those usually take a week to get back. Who says he is clean?

i don't trust this kind of logic. stylistic match up against sandhagen was bad, but he's not going to have better odds against someone who beats him everywhere just because they have the same build.

Stylistically, Sandhagen was the worst for TJ imho. Couple that with the layoff, etc. and that's worse. So while Yan may be better, he isn't the stylistic bad matchup. Even if he ends up smashing TJ lol TJ did very good given the circumstances.

He isn’t clean. You don’t just take EPO, you take a lot of other things starting with testosterone before you get to that point. Notice he never got caught for the test, meaning he knows go to cycle it and piss clean. That’s what Cody meant when he said TJ “showed everyone how to do it at TAM”, not that they couldn’t figure out how to inject needles, he showed them how to pass drug tests while taking PEDs.

Logical Conclusion: he was and still is on test.

Bro that's literally what I'm saying . It won't work against Yan, are you retarded ? Also in Sandhagen's defense churning your back and fighting the hands or going for a Kamura or leg locks to initiate scrambles to get back up on the feet is a legit strategy . I just think Sandhagen relied on it too much in rounds 1 and 2 especially
Okay, so none of it is gonna happen? I don't see the point of your original statement.

He isn’t clean. You don’t just take EPO, you take a lot of other things starting with testosterone before you get to that point. Notice he never got caught for the test, meaning he knows go to cycle it and piss clean. That’s what Cody meant when he said TJ “showed everyone how to do it at TAM”, not that they couldn’t figure out how to inject needles, he showed them how to pass drug tests while taking PEDs.

Logical Conclusion: he was and still is on test.
There was zero logic in this post.

Lance Armstrong came in to races clean too, until enough proof and testimony came out to force him to admitting that he doped and got past tests. If he could do it much stricter testing policy than mma has, I have no doubts TJ and others can get away with things too.

Not saying he actually did enhancers before this fight, but just because someone tested clean doesn't mean they don't use them.

"Controversial" decision aside...dude just shut all the haters up (myself included) that said he wouldn't be able to compete at the highest level against the best fighters in his weight class while he's not cheating.

"he was caught cheating, therefore positive tests don't prove he's clean. Now as for my favorite fighter, all his/her positive tests prove he/she is clean." Sherdog

TJ is a better human and fighter than Conor.

Was it "not keep pace with his old self" or "not be remotely competitive with division elites"?

The first one is reasonable (although IMO...TBD). The second one really isn't considering his age, coaching, where he started from, etc...

So TJ gets mucho credit for having a knee boo boo but Conor gets chit all over for having a cracked leg bone?

lol

Back