Dillashaw will starch Lil Henry

209 Life

FACE THE PAIN!!!
Banned
Reaction score
Talk about a mismatch. TJ kills this guy on feet.

Will laugh then when TJ gets knocked out and people beg for DJ to return. Would be classic.

Why does this guy think he can just walk to the front of the line after a slim split decision win?

No, defend the belt against MM and then come up.

I don´t see how Henry can defeat tonight's TJ.
He would have a good chance with tonight's Cody, wild brawler with exposed chin. But not TJ.

Yeah, this fight isn't nearly as interesting as DJ vs TJ

That fight wouldn't even be competitive. Book it Dana. Just bleed.

If Dana doesn't give DJ an immediate rematch after a split decision, that will show how much he hates the little guy. But, if they make TJ vs Cejudo, I'm there.

Very slim split dec and think he can beat TJ now? wow..

he will lose the re match to DJ... but who cares about that division anyway

Talk about a mismatch. TJ kills this guy on feet.
TJ's chin and composure were key tonight but he has got all the tools. Cody clipped TJ and then TJ threw those three consecutive rights tighter and shorter and hurt Cody. Once TJ had Cody hurt he showed his true class. TJ looks to be on another level.

I think they will give MM a rematch. Would watch TJ vs Henry. I wonder if he would have any success with his wrestling against TJ. Most likely would get lit up on the feet by TJ.

I love Henry and he deserved the title. But my GOD. TJ would murder him dude. I mean sweet Jesus.

I'd rather Cejudo lose to TJ then Mighty Mouse talking about Sergio Pettis as a legit title threat.

lil’ Hank just told the fox crew he’s gonna be the Triple Champ...

If there is any fighter in history who deserves a rematch, it's DJ, especially after losing to a split decision that can be considered controversial.

Probably but gotta respect him for wantjng that fight when DJ wanted no part of it.

I’m fine with it as 125 division will be pretty much done after that.

Back