Dillashaw will starch Lil Henry

Why does this guy think he can just walk to the front of the line after a slim split decision win?

No, defend the belt against MM and then come up.

Man's is tryna run before he can crawl, I respect it, but get where you're coming from. DC became the Champ Champ the best way possibly with no controversy. Conor although he was the first, didn't defend his Featherweight Strap once before moving up.

Dana and TJ might get charged with murder

I doubt the fight happens. If it does, I'll definitely watch it. DJ was faster than Cejudo, but Cejudo didn't exactly look slow vs. DJ. I wouldn't be surprised if he's at least as fast as TJ if not faster. The biggest difference on the feet between the two will likely be the power. TJ has legit power. Five of his last seven wins are by KO/TKO. Cejudo has one TKO win in the last five years.

I’m not even interested in seeing that right now. No need. TJ beats him up. Let Cejudo atleast defend a few times. I’d much rather see TJ vs Morais, Cruz 2, or even Ascunciao

Maybe, but don't forget the A-level athlete prophecy. Cejudo won gold at the olympics, most MMA fighters are rejects from other sports, they became fighters because they couldn't excel at anything bigger. Cejudo has only been in MMA a few years, and we can see he grew as a fighter since the first DJ fight. It's possible that he ends up being a top level fighter with more experience.

Back