Dillashaw says he made Cody cry multiple times

kkudos

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
TJ says he beat the Sh*t out of him, made him cry multiple times in practice.

Cody says he knocked "his ass out" in sparring.

whose telling the truth?

middle ground is team alpha male fighters regularly concuss each other in practice and afterwards there may or may not be a lot of crying involved.

I can understand why TJ Dillashaw left Team Alpha Male (I mean, Danny fucking Castillo emulating Dominick Cruz? Really?), but the way he disses every single one of his former partners really sounds like the attitude of a snake in the grass.

Is don't doubt it! Cody clearly had some issues with male figures in his life.

#GUERNICAbless

A snake asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being bitten, but the snake argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the snake does indeed bite the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the snake why, the snake replies that it was in its nature to do so.

A snake asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being bitten, but the snake argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the snake does indeed bite the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the snake why, the snake replies that it was in its nature to do so.

you ever watch that episode of Batman (Batman: The Animated Series) based on that fable? It's a classic IMO.

He probably did. I would pick him over Cody.

After watching the lead up for this fight, Alpha Male does not have very good coaching. I'm one of the few people that thinks TJ was smart to leave.

For a bunch of alpha males they sure do seem to cry a lot.

854942ca3bb896da64c65eb913c9d36a.jpg

Yes i believe tj,cody is an emotional little manlet,if he got schooled i could see him crying,plus even from faber tj isnt someone you want to spar as he spars to heavy

I think that Garbro has a chance tonight, but I really hope Dom destroys him because the kid is such a prick.

These guys are tiny if they are really KO'ing each other in sparring its their own fault. If they wear 16oz gloves while sparring no way are they KOing each other.

They are probably wearing 10oz gloves during sparring to stroke their egos and people are getting hurt as a result.

Very few fighters competing under 170 lbs punch hard enough to KO another professional fighter with 16oz gloves on.

Jeremy Stephens might be one of the very few exceptions.

I hate fighter bashing but Cody is a baby. Maybe not a literal baby. But he's baby-minded, that's for sure.

Dom by decision with a big smile all night long.

I can understand why TJ Dillashaw left Team Alpha Male (I mean, Danny fucking Castillo emulating Dominick Cruz? Really?), but the way he disses every single one of his former partners really sounds like the attitude of a snake in the grass.
If you read the whole article, Dillashaw actually says he doesn't want to dis everybody there. He said he still has some great friends at TAM.

I guess it doesn't count if he's speaking in parseltongue, though.

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...-i-made-him-cry-multiple-times-after-practice

It probably doesn't take much to make Cody cry, he's that emotional.

The fact that he has neck tattoos and says he's had loads of streetfights tells you all you need to know - He's a twat.

Back