Dillashaw says he made Cody cry multiple times

Cruz just made Cody run off to the toilet to cry in the middle of an interview so it is hardly surprising he would cry after getting slithered in sparring.

I want TJ to go full heel. I'll start cheering for him once he does.

TAM aka Arrested Development. forever bratty emotional teenagers. I like the analogy.:)
giphy.gif
Bwahaha! I almost posted THIS with my comment:
giphy.gif

Great minds and all that!

I did NOT, however, put together the correlation between the name of the show and that gym.

Brilliant, Sherbro.

What's with the Alpha Male drama all the time? They all want to roast eachother over the coals for some reason over a few squabbles. I'm not a Cruz fan, but I admit, the back and forth is starting to sway me, and I've defended Cody a lot too. It's lame and makes them look bad.

I believe it. TJ would school Cody and Cody definitely seems like the type that would cry if he was getting whooped and there was nothing he could do about it.

nothing wrong with crying. sherdog makes me cry daily

not surprised he cried a lot, seems like a over-sensitive emotional drama queen like Ronda.

A snake asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being bitten, but the snake argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the snake does indeed bite the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the snake why, the snake replies that it was in its nature to do so.

The Crying Game??? Don't like that film personally.

Faber said that TJ had to be spoken to a few times about being too hard on his training partners.. So the truth may be in that revelation..

Back