** Dillashaw or Cormier: Who Impressed More? **

TJ for sure.

I will be honest, not like most here, and say that I didn't give much if any chance to TJ but he just tooled Barao for 5 rounds and went for the kill when he didn't even needed it.

Huge respect to TJ, that striking looked as good as it gets in UFC, reminded me of Anderson in few moments with angles and combos. Just amazing.

All props to TJ, kid is a stud and young. He could be a great champ. Would like to see him fight Cruz

Dillashaw.

It was dazzling.

Barao was the world champ of the division, on a 33 fight unbeaten streak and top 5 p4p. TJ Dillashaw was the underdog few people expected to have a chance.

Dan Henderson is an old man, one fight removed from a heavy knockout loss, and is 1-4 in his last 5 fights. Dan Cormier is 14-0, demolished several top level HW's and is next in line for the LHW title.

TJ easily. So easy it makes the Barao fight look like a back and forth nail biter.

It's really not very close.

I don't buy into the Baroa as P4P BS... but he was a champion.

Hendo is an old dude who has been victorious in 1 of his last 5.

Dillashaw for sure. Cormier could have crushed TRT-less Dan like an old discarded beer can but just laid on him instead of throwing all over the ring.

Dillashaw was much more satisfying to watch.

TJ but those body slams by DC were amazing.

A heavyweight beating the shit out of a middleweight is nothing impressive, especially when the dude has less testosterone than my little sister.

TJ by a long way. That was a total devastation of a dude that was 34-1-1, and hadn't been out of the third round in like 8 fights.

Be serious.

Neither.

Everyone already knows DC is awesome and Hendo had 0% chance of winning

Everyone already knew Barao was overhyped by Dana with the p4p thingy

I honestly don't know...

I guess you would HAVE to say Dillashaw... But Cormier dominating Hendo was amazing as well.
Simply by WHO and HOW he beat'em......love hendo long time, but let's be honest beating a 43yr old who was 1-3 when you're undefeated/and been beating up hw's majority your career is MEH
Beating outclassing the undisputed bw champ whose riding a 35 fight win streak and has finished the last four title challengers DAMN!! Then finishing him in the 5th when you're already ahead 4rds DAAAMN!!!

Hope he manages to hold onto it awhile

Dillashaw for sure. He looked great tonight. His movement and mixed striking threw Barao off. Barao had a hard time getting his offense going, any time he wanted to come forward he would miss.

DC was ragdolling heavyweights. I wasn't surprised at all when he dominated Hendo.

You Vitor fans....

He was smothering Dan the whole time, I don't find that to be exciting.

His slam was nice and so was the finish.

Other then that I was bored and he got a lot of boo's tonight because of it too.

Easily Dillashaw. TJ was the guy who lost TUF to a Flyweight and then he out struck a champion, who was on a 22 fight win steak and a 32 fight unbeaten streak, who is known for his striking for 5 rounds and then finished him with strikes.

Cormier was a small HW but he was a HW none the less and his opponent, while incredibly dangerous, is 43 years old, lost 3 of his last 4 and was on his way to a 4 fight losing streak before that beautiful KO on Shogun.

TJ easily. Almost everyone expected DC to win, not many including myself though TJ would win, let alone finish Barao.

Dilly, easily. He was expected to lose big, and he won big.

Cormier was expected to win, and won. He was also fighting an old, undersized, under-medicated opponent. He did have an impressive performance though. His wrestling is scary.

Back