** Dillashaw or Cormier: Who Impressed More? **

TJ... wtf, how is it even a question?

One of the biggest underdogs against undefeated champion. No one expected him to win.

ROFL. Seriously? TJ and DC had entirely different grades of competition comparatively.

Both showed PPV quality skill. I'm sure the fans can't wait for all the big match ups. :icon_chee

Zero people had DC winning by submission. There's a very strange jealousy towards him though on this board, so whatever he does gets negated.

Dillishaw. He had the perfect fight. He made "the sun ******" his bitch. It was awesome.

Lmao, is this a joke?

One beat the suppose P4P #1-3

vs

The other beating a 43 year old, no longer on TRT, who has looked like shit his last 3 or 4 fights.

TJ, no brainer.. we all knew how great Cormier is and that Oldie only had a punchers chance

DC was boring other then a slam and the finish.

stupidest fking question ive ever fking heard in my whole fking life delete your fking account.

Henderson was dominated by Shogun before he hit that KO punch, he's completely done and should retire before he gets hurt. Cormier is a monster but tonight was a nothing fight.

There's no comparison. Dillashaw was fucking incredible.

I am quite impressed with Jamie Varner fighting a round with his foot broken and flopping around... that man is undeniably tough and has some balls.

Let's see. On the one hand, Dillishaw outstruck someone who was heralded as one of the best strikers in the game.

On the other hand, Cormier out-wrestled a 43yr old Dan Henderson who hasn't shown good wrestling since he fought Rampage, 7 years ago. And still lost.

Oh, I know who I'd pick.

If you don't think it was TJ, you might be legally retarded.

Zero people had DC winning by submission. There's a very strange jealousy towards him though on this board, so whatever he does gets negated.

And what, someone had TJ winning by dominating every single minute of the fight, knocking Barao unconscious, and then also finishing him later.... :icon_chee ?

There is pretty much no argument that can be made for Cormier having a better performance than TJ. Because the opponents and their relative rankings, matter.

TJDillashaw = Jab of B.J. Penn, Accuracy of Silva, High kicks of Cro Cop, right hand of Hendo and dancing ability of Cruz.

He definitely impressed me more.

TJ because he is still a noob and just crushed a guy everyone thought he'd have no chance against.

Cormier is great but he's a fucking OLYMPIC WRESTLER. grappling-wise, he's head and shoulders ahead of almost everyone he faces, only haters and fanboys don't admit he's a threat to everyone (including Bones) he fights or will fight.

Back