Dillashaw is going sleepy time

Didn’t a flush punch and wobbly legs save TJ? That was not a grazing kick, have you ever had a kick to the head like that? Somehow I doubt it
He caught him with toes. And yes it feels like someone threw a basketball at your face. I don’t care for either fighter so bashing TJ doesn’t bother me.

He caught him with toes. And yes it feels like someone threw a basketball at your face. I don’t care for either fighter so bashing TJ doesn’t bother me.
Will never bash TJ he is a great fighter trained by great people I just think Cody wants this more and has improved more

I feel like I saw this thread before their last fight.

If Cody wins by ko, we have an epic trilogy on our hands

Will never bash TJ he is a great fighter trained by great people I just think Cody wants this more and has improved more
TJ is more sound with his hands. Cody is crisp but a bit more wild with exchanges. Will be interesting to watch.

Also. Catch me outside how bout dat!? :p

TJ is more sound with his hands. Cody is crisp but a bit more wild with exchanges. Will be interesting to watch.

Also. Catch me outside how bout dat!? :p
Cody has more punch behind his hits that’s not debatable TJ is more controlled so I agree with you

Cody Garbrandt is going to finish this quick left hook right straight. Who disagrees and remember stated before the fight.

Hope you right man, throwing my love to "No Love" for this scrap. I have a feeling the belt will be thrown back & forth between these two for sometime to come...

Okay np u want a signature bet on this mr legendary picker lol

I win them all the time and never make the person change because I'm nice
Most recently Till over Thompson

Just take my word for it, your boy is fucked

I win them all the time and never make the person change because I'm nice
Most recently Till over Thompson

Just take my word for it, your boy is fucked
So bets on then? And I will make u change your signature I also picked Till

Back