Dillashaw is going sleepy time

I win them all the time and never make the person change because I'm nice
Most recently Till over Thompson

Just take my word for it, your boy is fucked
I’m not just picking a winner I’m claiming the finishing move

Tj ate his best came back and koed him.....so im sure he can win again.

Aberdeen staying in the country
Cool man. I'm an Edinburgh/East Lothian man myself. Been to Aberdeen once or twice with the mrs. May I ask what your record is? Sorry i'm nosey but always curious bout Scottish mma fighters

Cody gunna KO TJ and setup a trilogy

Worst possible outcome for everyone, especially the fans. This card isn't going to sell shit and I'm getting sick of all these rematches for fighters who get ktfo. You need to earn that title shot again with a fight or two at least.

Nah. Cody is fun, but I've been a snake fan since the first Barao fight. Strike first. Killashaw Rd. 1.

Worst possible outcome for everyone, especially the fans. This card isn't going to sell shit and I'm getting sick of all these rematches for fighters who get ktfo. You need to earn that title shot again with a fight or two at least.
Name a great fight where u didn’t want to see a rematch

I'm easily the smartest person here and I agree that Cody is winning by KO. You are validated, OP. congrats.

This has been the way of MMA since day 1

Name a great fight where u didn’t want to see a rematch

Immediate title rematch? Too many to list. I hate immediate rematches for titles when one fighter gets finished. If it's like Woodley/Thompson, Jones/Gustafsson, Lawler/Hendricks, rematches are good and make a lot of sense. Recently, I didn't want to see Rose fight JJ again, I definitely didn't want to see Aldo/Holloway again, I don't want to see TJ Cody again, I didn't want to see Jones/DC 3 but luckily Jones took care of that.

DJ vs Cejudo isn't the worst in the world because it has been a long time, Cejudo has improved a lot and there's really no one else for DJ to fight but fighters he's already beaten and the UFC is too cheap to book TJ vs DJ.

Back