Resolved Dildo Ads Now At Top, Directly Beneath Reply Box

The ads for HIV prep make me laugh I wonder what I typed in to make them think I was a gay maybe the roger huerta appreciation threads or the tidwell era.

Nah that's bullshit. Outbrain gets paid to advertise shit including sex toys
Paid or not, internet ads are pretty much always targeted based on your browsing habits. And by pretty much, I mean always.

I got Hard Rock Cafe Los Cabos
And Discount Tire ad
I can also play Texas scratchers lotto from my phone apparently

The struggle is real

Paid or not, internet ads are pretty much always targeted based on your browsing habits. And by pretty much, I mean always.
Dildo or not; literally 0 of the ads I'm getting on this page are related to anything I've looked up or searched.

Dildo or not; literally 0 of the ads I'm getting on this page are related to anything I've looked up or searched.
It doesn’t work like that. It isn’t a “You searched for BBQ so we’re going to show you ads for BBQ places.

It’s more like “Ninety-five percent of the people who searched for BBQ also clicked on this ad for dildos, or went to this dildo emporium’s website. Your browsing habits suggest you are into BBQ, so we’re guessing you’re also into dildos.”

That’s a gross oversimplification of it, but that’s basically it.

Please provide a screengrab for me next time they appear, d. Get that to me and I'll see what we can do. And sorry for any personal and/or second-party discomfort, if any, ads this type have given you while on screen. Whether in transit or next to your wife or kids especially, I get it. @deadshot138

This should be resolved now. Thanks for everyone’s patience and enjoy the site.

Reactions: Gio
Back